Reviews for Confusion
Inuyasha's-little-neko chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
I know you've most likely forgot this story but if you can please update this.
Horong chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
Maybe you won't ever update or even reply to this fic - it's been 10 years. And maybe you are even through with yaoi and writing, but you deserve another comment. The writing is so specific and the combination of expressions were SO spot-on, I am VERY impressed and astounded! Combined with the plotline and stroy development, it's a shame I can't see it end. Well, since it's already 10 years, I won't keep my hopes up for any update, but I want to keep this in my Favourites. This is gold. This writing is certainly over the top.

Thankyou. Even if it's so long ago.
leneypoo chapter 28 . 5/6/2009
Aw it can't be over can it? Oh well, I have to say this was interesting to read.
leneypoo chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Wait a second, total deja vu here. I don't know if that was intentionally or not, but I'm thinking the former. If I'm right, well played, well played.
leneypoo chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Stories where Goku and Chi Chi split are always so hard to read. It's like watching a really bad trainwreck, LOL! No idea if this is going to be a Goku/Vegeta but that will be interesting. I don't normally read that pairing (and I have absolutely no problems with yaoi) because I can't imagine it in my head. The parts don't seem to go together. But Trunks/Goten, Picclo's weird thing w/ Radditz, and Radditz/Trunks? A Will read again, thankyouverymuch. It's weird, so nevermind.

Speaking of the Namek, I wonder the the 'eff was in Piccolo's head. Normally he's the smart one but that was all sorts of stupid. And I kinda liked the relationship that Piccolo and Radditz had.
Lucillia chapter 28 . 4/2/2009
Do you still exist?
loreleithe1st chapter 28 . 11/8/2005
This is a great story. i am seriously hoping you will update soon. this story so needs completing.
Rosiy chapter 28 . 1/13/2005
PLEASE Update! I wuv this story, and I can't find any others that have these same pairings, and I love your style and this story has been on my favorites list for a very long time and I'm whining now, so I'll just shut up. Sorry about the ranting-type-thingy. Well, bye!

-Rosiy
Luna Llena chapter 28 . 12/12/2004
I love this fic !

please Update Soon!
Elenek chapter 26 . 7/17/2004
Ok I'm not to the end yet but I'm going to review now anyway. Wow this fic is great. I am enjoying this so much and I hope that you will consider posting this on other sites as well. The Nazis at this site have been pulling alot lately and I would hate to see this yanked down just because it includes some extremely well written scenes. On a side note, I caught the picture that Manawolf drew for this on and was annoyed that she did not include the link since this is not posted there. I stumbled across this completely by accident looking for Raditz fics and wasn't putting two and two togeather untill the marking scene. I'll review again when I'm done reading
Stormy1x2 chapter 28 . 4/17/2004
Man I LOVE this fic!
I don't know how I missed it! Goku/Radditz/Vegeta make such a hot image! I love the relationship Radditz has with Piccolo - hell, I love Radditz's persona you've given him - and I was ecstatic to learn this is NOT going to be a Radditz/Trunks fic. I am a Truten gal, through and through. Makes me glad I didn't give this fic up at the earlier chapters.
Can't wait for more!