Reviews for A Number of Complications
chlorampattycol chapter 15 . 5/7
the song amplified the whole emotion to this chapter. I waa squealing all the way
chlorampattycol chapter 13 . 5/7
I am not a fan of kiba-ino but their lovestory is my favorite in all the pairings in this story. It was wonderfully written indeed
Yukio.oxp chapter 36 . 3/29
Hello! I hope you will one day resume your sequels. This was one of my first long fanfics, and I still remember the characters and plot so vividly. I truly felt their feelings and I hope that they will one day find happiness. I had to review here because I had commented before a couple years back. Additionally, I adore the Nejiten you present.
gelleganikris chapter 38 . 11/28/2019
hello, so I just finished reading your fanfiction, I doubt you get to read this review but for those who haven't and went directly to reviews to know what this story is, I gotta say, it's def one of the best things I've read, the way the writer writes is just amazing, it keeps me on my feet always, not a dull moment.
so read this story everyone, you won't regret it.
Seleayn chapter 38 . 11/12/2019
IANGST
aviesee chapter 38 . 10/2/2019
I'm so sad right now. That's all I can say.
aviesee chapter 26 . 10/2/2019
Enjoyed this chapter. It was so funny.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/6/2019
I cried omg
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 35 . 12/6/2018
Explosion!? WHAT!? I'm crying! oo
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 14 . 12/1/2018
Nah, they don't need a little push or shove. They need a freaking 'This Is Sparta' kick, to get the ball a rollin'. Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2018
Very.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/6/2018
This wasn’t even a happy ending. The whole time I was telling myself “don’t worry there is always a happy ending! Hinata didn’t die— right?” Well she did and this story was perfect until the end. Whyyyyyy? :(
chanhun186 chapter 38 . 8/22/2018
amazing! there's so many possibilities for each story and i can't wait for them!
chanhun186 chapter 3 . 8/22/2018
One of the most well-written pieces i've ever had the pleasure to read! Every chapter is so beautiful and i love the royal family and how you included all of the uzumakis!
chanhun186 chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
ooh shit is getting real
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »