Reviews for The Legacy
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 82 . 12/10
This is amazingly written, I've gone through it as rapidly as possibly, its hard to to stop reading. I eagerly await the continuation.
Hello fellow readers
There is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Give it a try maybe you will like it and leave a revew it might motivate the author to get the next chapter out faster :)
TheRealMasonMac chapter 40 . 11/25
GAHHH! LUV EACHOTHER ALREDY!
Awesome story.
keyeser chapter 1 . 11/24
update...
Rawrking chapter 2 . 11/22
Extremely boring trash fic
xxdelightfullxx chapter 82 . 11/22
This is such an amazing story! Im so so so excited for the fighting!
This is really good
AbrielNexus chapter 82 . 11/17
I just read the entire story to this point, and I must say I absolutely love it! Please keep up the good work!

although I do have a critique to make, maybe you can make it into another point in new chapter:
after the prison break, when everyone was introducing themselves, I thought you missed a place there to show Harry and Daphne's new outlook on their relationship by having Daphne introduce herself as Daphne (Black, Potter, whichever you wish to have her called as she is technically both)
Jordan2356 chapter 18 . 11/14
you have in the second to last paragraph harry saying goodnight to Hermione and then in the next her talking to him
Spent a day and a half reading this. The sheer amount of detail, especially in the earlier chapters creates a truly immersive read.
I have to tell you this is a good story but you just writte on and on about stupid things that dont move the story alone.. this work could be half it's lenght and still be amazing..
Just saying..
VainlyInsane chapter 82 . 11/13
love the story so far, can not wait for the conclusion whenever you've time for it.
McStephSM chapter 80 . 11/11
Finally! Been at this for the past two days. This is a very nice piece of writing, have been looking for a good plot and realistic Harry and Daphne story where they don't shack up 3 episodes into the story and the legacy delivered. Lucky I ran into that Reddit recommendation site. I like the war apsect the most, the bedroom scene, minimal as it is, is super ok, Ron's... stupidity is endearing, Hermione is still super awesome. I'm gonna give it a 9/10.
Definitely hooked from this introductory chapter. Hope the rest of the story lives up to the hype.
3,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »