Reviews for The Legacy
DodgyReptile chapter 16 . 7/19
Holy fuck in this chapter Hermione was such a bitch and Harry&Ron just put up with it.
Vittorio22 chapter 18 . 6/23
Minus the being crappy at school part you described Hermione not Ginny smh learn the characters
Vittorio22 chapter 18 . 6/23
Ginny doesn't resemble Harry's mom smh please learn character descriptions
Icnewat chapter 61 . 6/16
Excellent chapter ending. Still wondering about the resolution for Hermione and Ron's narrow mindsets. Their arguments are annoying. Well done writing that crap. The only thing I tend to find actually irritating about your writing is misuse of to instead of too, and an occasional wrong word that looks like a auto-correct malfunction.
Icnewat chapter 56 . 6/16
Pretty sure I would oblivate Hermione and maybe Ron out of pity and relocate them somewhere safe. Ugh, I despire her ranting at Harry about wartime deaths, and her uptopian dysfunction.
The Mother Rose chapter 38 . 6/8
Wow! 38 chapters into the story and Daphne is finally deciding not to be her usual bitchy self. I was beginning to believe she'd never cease her desire to see her HUSBAND as all Slytherins under Snape's dominion were indoctrined to see him. Between Snape and Draco it's not like any Slytherin actually even tried to see or understand Harry. Nor did they ever hear anything but bias against him due to the hurt feelings of petty schoolboys. But finally. after 38 chapters Daphne seems to be getting a f'n clue. Too bad she's still nothing more than a petty spoilt pureblood princess who thinks because she had the good fortune to be born pureblood her every wish and desire should be catered to. I am very much waiting for the day when you turn this spoilt thoroughly dislikable pureblood princess into a real person.
NathanielTheCat chapter 86 . 5/29
What happened to Dumbledore's notes? He made some, and allegedly gave them to McGonagall.
El Publicano chapter 86 . 5/22
I would have loved to comment on each chapter as I read, but the story made me move from chapter to chapter.

I must begin by saying that at first, I was a little scared when you said you didn't mind hurting characters, and indeed, you tortured them (fortunately, nothing in a sexual manner; it would have been difficult for me to continue reading if you had).

I must say that I quite liked the original Harry, the one before the Potter-Dumbledore bridge, because of the attitude he took towards his future. That is, he believed he was going to die at the hands of Voldemort, and that influenced his thoughts and actions, and I liked that it was reflected in the story.

Then, with the new Harry, I could notice the change in the landscape; the new Harry's way of thinking changed the perception of the story.

I liked Daphne; from all the conspiracy and how she had to transform into that new Daphne, a brave one. I liked the background you gave her with her fears; the Greengrass curse. Although in the end, it was Astoria who was affected (in my opinion).

Well, I worried a lot when Malfoy almost killed her because it was evident that your construction of Malfoy ended up in a troubled boy, and I really felt bad for her. But seeing her destroying Malfoy in that final chapter... Whew, the way you described her moving, taking down the Death Eaters as she advanced towards Malfoy seemed like a scene worthy of the arrival of a goddess. You really closed that arc brilliantly.

Now, the way you built the relationship between Harry and Daphne, I loved it. You gradually built a beautiful relationship, and I almost celebrate that they kissed for the first time in chapter 52 if I'm not mistaken. And their whole atmosphere as a couple, very sweet; they opened up to each other and took each other's burdens, and supported each other as one.

I must admit that at first Hermione seemed out of place, that is, she was too annoying and stubborn that she annoyed me a little, but in the end, everything turned out well with her.

In fact, a positive point in this story is that it focused on Harry and Daphne; not on other parallel couples, not on other characters.

Going back to the previous point, I must admit my sorrow for Pansy, I came to identify with her and her dying out of nowhere... It made me cry because deep down she found the light, even if it was for a short time, she died like a brave one. And that scene of her yielding and torturing her friends... Man, you really tortured the character.

And all that situation with the Dursleys and how Petunia and Dudley ended up, well, it was incredible how you developed them. While Petunia was a bad aunt (and in retrospect, a bad mother), she did the right thing, even if it took her 16 years to tell Harry about his mother. And the way she gave her life, man, incredible.

I liked that in the end, things turned out well for Dudley even if sadly his girlfriend ended up being affected by lycanthropy, but I know they support each other too.

Well, I don't know what else to say in general about the whole story, the only negative thing is that I didn't like the epilogue as much, I would have liked it to focus on another aspect, I don't know, the actual wedding of Harry and Daphne, or them with children, or something like that.

But hey, aside from that, this story is really well crafted and takes you on an emotional rollercoaster through all the situations. I think it's now one of my favorite stories, and I look forward to enjoying it again when I reread it in the future.

You did a good job.
miffedniffler chapter 5 . 5/14
Hermione is so annoyingly bossy
How you going to kill of the longbittom line like that
This malfoy is such an oc
Harry is preety pathetic
yomunot chapter 56 . 5/6
Oh a callback! And a relevant one too, nice
yomunot chapter 52 . 5/5
Slow-burn indeed but we got there!
yomunot chapter 49 . 5/5
Dudley, either gonna pull off one of the greatest comebacks or also go out like a total g
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »