Reviews for TH Elvenking's Visitors
LadyGrell chapter 18 . 17h
Can't wait to read all about Elrond. Lived this story about Thranduil.
ohmygodsun01 chapter 11 . 8/28
LOL Celeborn... tsktsktsk it's not all about you! Haha! Oh man I love this story! Why did I only now discover this?! Gah!
ohmygodsun01 chapter 2 . 8/28
His confusion is so cuuuute gah this is so funny
greenisacolorto chapter 2 . 5/13
AHAHAHAHAHAAA!
IM DYING!
THIS IS GREAT!
KarmaKitten chapter 18 . 2/4
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!
KarmaKitten chapter 17 . 2/4
OMG, I loved this story so much that i finished it in one sitting.
Please please please please write a sequel#! !
Bellatrix-Lestrange527 chapter 17 . 1/18
I have to admit, the conversations with the stars made me laugh in the middle of eating dinner and caused me to snort some of my pasta. Terribly unpleasant. This was wonderfully written. Thank you for the adventure.
samanthatm chapter 18 . 1/11
Awesome.
MrsSage chapter 14 . 1/3
I'm not going to lie, I read this three times already! I love jealous Thranduil! The best Thrandy fanfic I have read, great job!
Scarlette Knight chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Wow
misscoco chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Haha ! God I love it ! I think my neighbors will soon start wondering why I'm laughing so hard, given that I intend to read several other chapters tonight. It's brilliant :-D
Spaz85 chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
I love this story! One of the most original stories I've read in awhile. Great read.
Vivstar chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Aw. Sweet. Lovely ending. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. Poor Elrond. I can't wait to see what happens with him. I hope that he finds love once again.
lynnelay chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
This story was amazing. I'm sad you finished it. It was a lovely ending though. Maybe an epilogue or continuing story please.
Vivstar chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Aww. Well done. I have enjoyed it. I'm sort of hoping for one more chapter, though. Maybe a scene with her human friends where she explains what happened to her? An epilogue, of sorts?