Reviews for The Next Big Thing
Cindy-shan chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Hello!
New reader! :D
I just want to say that I'm already loving this story! Haha
Niamh seems cool and reasonable! I like her! And the way you describe the characters is so good!
Looking foward for next chapters!
Buh-bye!
Heart4Hardy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
please continue! I'm really enjoying it. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
good ol' jack daniels. A real drink .
azalea nyx chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Ooooh... I love this chapter, hon! Awesome! I knew Trevor would be back; that crazy mofo! I'm glad that Michael was there too (he's my favorite character; my heart throb). I am also glad how you convey your own character and her morals-like the part at the end where she complies. I'm glad that you're sticking to what you know with your character, I really like her. Again, awesome job! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter that is bound to come! :)
azalea nyx chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Wow! I love it! Joy yelling, "I am going to beat your ass, girl," made me laugh! You did a great job with this chapter, hon. I can't wait for the next.
XXBlackfireXX chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackSmithh chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
I'm really impressed. After the 4 chapters, I can say that you've got a new follower. You captivated Michael, Trevor, and Franklin very well in the story so far. They work really well with your OC as well. I will definitely be looking forward to next installment. This kinda helps me a little with my fan fic, too! Woohoo! Lol. But yeah, great job and keep 'em coming! By the way, the end to chapter 4 was damn good.

Criticism? 1) I'd like to see more of Trevor and Franklin. 2) maybe saying the names of the cars and locations a little more. 3) the usual grammatical errors. Not a big deal but it threw me off once or twice. Other than that, it's great!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
This is great! I've been looking for a good GTA 5 fanfic for a while, and you've done a great job of writing Mike Trevor and Franklin (actually read it in there voices) good work and keep writing!

Brett
Matt Rogan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Not bad start
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Really good. You describe the characters well, I can imagine Mikey and T having that fight. Very well done more please