Reviews for The Trees Look Sad
Lisanna1strauss chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Can I watch you murder Kyo? And it's a great story
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
*reads the story laughing like a silly little school girl and finds you just staring at me as I giggle and blush.*

... O.O ... I...didn't mean to be happy. It's...all your fault!

This story was soooooooo amazing I can't even STAND it! My automatic response to overwhelming fluff is to vomit. Usually bight technicolor vomit...because I eat rainbow cookies before hand. Ehem... but...I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was just too good, friend.

And thank you for the shoutout at the top. It brought a tear to my eye...if...I actually ever felt any emotions...and cried... *smiles*

And even thought I am leaving you a review...will...you kill the orange-haired a$$ anyway? ...please?
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Thank you I check everyday for yukiru! They were meant for Each other! I literally threw the book across the room when I read yuki telling tohru he loved her like a mother. It came out of the blue I swear the author just threw it in to get yuki out of the way. Kyo has that other chick who loves him. It should have been yuki and tohru.
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
More? Anyone . Actually a really good story :D
Prussia-is-a-walrus chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I use to like that paring but if it did end up that way the curse will not be broken