Reviews for Hidden
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oo! Nice Purgatory foreshadowing! Definitely didn't expect that!
And yes, I think this counts as Outsider POV.
Great story - really enjoyed it!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Creepy and well done outsider pov! :)
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Ohhhh, creepy and crawly and maybe a bit gross right after lunch. But I really liked this :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ohhh, nice touch! Seems like a harmless man on the streets down on his luck and is really eating people! Gross out good descriptions! I like the tag at the end with purgatory!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Well I think this can be classified as an outsiders pov.
I loved this and ha take that you smelly flesh eating creature, the Winchesters just kicked your ass and I am sure Dean did the same in Purgatory as he is awesome.
This was a great fic and I loved it to death, awesome writing and amazing work!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I don't understand the reference to six years. Must have missed something.

Very enjoyable fic. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow! I liked the ending a lot! Man, I wish we got to see more of the purgatory storyline, maybe some hurt Dean... *wiggles eyebrows*
Gurll that was great! Pretty disgusting when he was eating the body, but I kinda like these twisted things (I'm weird, I admit! lol)
Good one! I love that Sam is "Tall as a sequoia tree" I totally snorted at that
See you around, dear!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Cool idea!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
one word: awesome nuff said :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ewhh! Glad i'd had my tea before I read that! :)
I enjoyed the green eyed pretty boy very much
B x
Maz101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I always wished we had seen more of the revenge-seekers that might have targeted a Winchester in Purgatory. Wished we'd just seen more of our 'pretty boy' in Purgatory, period, actually. :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OHMYGOD! This was amazing! I think it was a third person outsider POV :) Like you didn't write as a first person basis :) It was intriguing and i loved it! :D Outstanding job! :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ooo, nice turnabout with seeing Dean in purgatory later.