Reviews for The guitarist of the Avenue, and the Olive eyed young man
Binxx chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I absolutely adore it! One of my favourite oneshots. The ending was charming - finally someone shows Antonio blushing, instead of Romano! And that with Romano not only being cute, but a sun for Antonio, the person who brightens his day, who makes life more interesting, makes coming and playing guitar in the Avenue worth it. I really like this one 3
Elleanor Vargas chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Romantic! really! I like this story! :D You're a great author! I didn't see any typo here. Great! :D
MagicaLunaTica chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
...Fuck...thats just...so... Afshdkdkjshsbbnaj thats so cute adorable and amazing ! Shit i feel bad XD you are incredible girl
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Gah! Too cute and awkward! If I was one of them, I'd be Lovi. Mostly because I'm not sure I would have the guts to stand up and tell him I lost the phone-number.
Aceey chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was so cute, I don't even know what to do or say except think about how cute this story was! Great job, and I do hope you add another chapter or something soon, it's a really good story, keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh dear is so cute and sweet and idek I loved this I loved this so very much
TaliaLion234 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
are you going to add any more pleeeaaassseeeee add more i need this!
loungyi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my god,this is the cutest thing ever.
tsubakiis chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Omg that was sooo cute! If you would want please make a longer fic about it, because the idea is really good and your writing is awesome. Please think about it :)
MagicalMallori chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was adorable and beautifully written :D please please please write more chapters soon!
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Cool!
Rachel-Snowdrop chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Are you going to continue this? I love it so much, such a sweet concept! xx
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013