Reviews for Taking Another Shot
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
They really do need to be together :) That whole scenario, though, with Alec getting taken by White...sadistic lunatic, and then...fondled...by Renfro (ew, gross, btw) was a pretty brilliant set up...those two really are twisted. Great job!
Allegra chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This was a really good story. I loved the way you wrote Alec & Max's relationship, it was very believable. I also liked the idea of Alec in peril! I'll look forward to reading any more Dark Angel fic from you :)
zol chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Hey , I love your story , but I just wanted to tell you that "shut up" , in french is "la ferme" and "relax" is "d├ętends-toi" and "don't struggle" is "ne lutte pas" . "Enfermer" is french but does not mean "shut up" . I can assure you it's not bullshit because I'm french ;-). Anyway , great story .
bazza chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
he, he, he! this is getting so cool. the whole Renfro thing was a good surprised. i hope you keep going with this until the end. bye
Black Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Loved it, love all of your stories, please post more of your wonderful universe ASAP pleeeeease
the jumpy one chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
yah! thaa was cool. renfro back? man oh man the next ons is gonna be very intersting...
Synthera chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Excellent! No other words for it. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
So, Ottto *and* Renfro are mysteriously in the cult now? Wouldn't it have been just as easy to invent a new lascivious female character to torment your boyfriend?

I'm not sure about the french. I would have said, "Calme et lutte pas." Non lutte doesn't seem to make sense to me. Also, it was just so obvious Nana Vistor was just an American trying to speak french, with her embarrassing accent.

I think your A/U's starting to thin a tad-something needs to start happening, now. Plus, wasn't Max the lead? When is she going to be an independent character again? The way you're writing her is so peculiar; she's just Alec's girlfriend now. Why not give her some solo time?

Good effort, better than your average bear, but I'm not buying the scenario, sorry.