Reviews for Stop the Wedding
Ana chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
As zany as the original, but with some beautifully insightful moments. A wonderful piece! :)
lovingsiri chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Kurt is finally seeing reason. 18/19 is way too young to get married and stay married
lovingsiri chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Didn't like the Sebastian and Jesse interaction. I felt like it was so random.
lovingsiri chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I really enjoyed the chapter. It allowed us to Dee why Sebastian loves Blaine so much and you can tell it gave Blaine a lot to think about. It made Blaine seems like the perfect guy but not overbearing.
lovingsiri chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I loved Cooper. He's just hilarious. I love the portrayal of Sebastian in this chapter. You can see how much he cares but doesn't come on too strong.
dosqueen67 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
And so it ends...and yet it clearly is a new beginning for Blaine, Sebastian...and Kurt (although I expect he won't be featured as much in the follow up, correct?). I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and while I am not a Seblaine shipper per say, your writing managed to give me "feels" and invest in them. I look forward to reading the sequel!
dosqueen67 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Bravo. You nailed it. This breakup was so respectful of both characters and their history!
And the line which made me laugh: "She has got to stop doing stuff to me while I sleep" - ha ha!
dosqueen67 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
This chapter was wonderful ! I really appreciated getting to hear Blaine's perspective on everything that has been going down w/Sebastian & Kurt and I loved the fact that Sam played hardball with him, keeping him captive until he would finally let it all out. True friends have a tricky role to play in difficult situations like this - they must listen & be supportive but also willing to ask difficult questions and get the friend in crisis to honestly examine whatever is causing the stress/anxiety/etc. Honorable mention in the "True Blue Friend" category here goes to Tina (Aww! Blina!) who delightfully prepared that perfect motley of goodies. LOL!

My favorite laugh out loud line in this chapter (Hmmm...I should do this in all my reviews) was:

"So there you have it. A Lesson in Messing with Your Head, by Sebastian Smythe, with a foreword by my Dad and a companion reader by Jesse St. James."
dosqueen67 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Gosh that conversation between Burt & Kurt was absolutely wonderful! It could have come straight from the show - it was soooo true to the characters in my opinion! Bravo!

But I have to say I didn't particularly like the fact that Blaine has been led to believe by both Jesse & Sebastian (somewhat) that he cheated again. I hope in the next chapter that he'll find out the truth - before he & Kurt have what is sure to be...a serious talk. Gulp.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
My favorite part of this chapter was the intense and moving conversation about Finn. - thank you so much for including that!
dosqueen67 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I always enjoy reading scenes where Blaine's drunk, lol, and this chapter was no exception. Also, I laughed out loud when Sebastian called Santana, "Yeasty". Brilliant!
dosqueen67 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This chapter to me can best be summarized with this wonderful bit: I know not every single young marriage ends badly, but I know Blaine's would..Right now, he loves...to much. He loses himself." This this this...THIS!

I'm not all that fluffy of a person when it comes to love (and thus- am still not liking the inclusion of song lyrics) but you have articulated Sebastian's feelings for Blaine so beautifully in this chapter. Claps!
dosqueen67 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
At first I wasn't thrilled by the inclusion of Jesse & Harmony as it seemed somewhat forced, BUT you won me over with their charming repartee. I also liked the way you presented Mr. Anderson in this chapter, not as some horrible parent but one that truly cares and is striving to understand & improve things with his son. But my favorite thing in this chapter was the way Sebastian nailed (in my opinion) Blaine's character and his issue w/perfection.
dosqueen67 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Although I'm not the biggest fan of song lyrics in stories, I'm totally willing to make the exception for your story :) I quite liked the set up here - it did a good job of bringing readers up to speed on all that transpired between Seb & Blaine prior and both characters felt authentic. Am looking forward to reading more!
gotta B writin chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
This was a really enjoyable story! I think you really found your rhythm about halfway through because I really liked the ending (not that I didn't like the beginning, mind you). I respect the fact that you didn't have Sebastian make a move. I agree with you, your Sebastian seemed to have this unspoken code and it would have been a bit odd to see him try and make a move so soon after the break up, and on an emotionally unstable Blaine.

Also, I couldn't help but laugh at Tina's non-invite the the "Cheer Blaine Up" party, forever alone lol. I still maintain that she must've set Ryan Murphy's puppy on fire or something because the poor girl gets shafted hilariously in almost every episode, lately (when Sam hit her in the face with the trophy this week, I literally spit out the water I had been swallowing). But I digress. This was enjoyable and I'm definitely going to check out the sequel. I'm curious to see what you consider "my style" to be since you said the sequel was more in that vein. Until then!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »