Reviews for Emanon
Scarlet Lover chapter 8 . 3/11
Really enjoyed your story. Hope you update soon!
Ohsnapitzarlene chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Repeat she says? Hmmm I wouldn't mind ;)
yungsunofagun chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Definitely won't say no to a 2nd helping of dessert. 3rd won't be refused, 4th is welcome too. Actually let's just get stuffed until immobility is the order of the week...not sure if I'm still thinking of chocolate cake...great chapter and welcome back. Don't disappear again.
Sylvia Cullen chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Really enjoying this story, definitely has given quite the laughs, can't wait to see what you write next.
-Sylvia Cullen
Angelesfog chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I like your story
robertpatzlover09 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
i like this its so cute!
scarlet232 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I'm kinda confused right now with the rewriting of the story I'm not too sure what going on. I really liked the original the new update is confusing me because I had already read the before and now I'm not sure what I'm reading is new or repeated
yungsunofagun chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Okay, oh yeah was so confused with the fake updates but all is back now. Could you please edit chapter 6, it's riddled with errors. Edward is cockblocking himself with this delaying of "the talk". Thanks for updating though.
siren of titan chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I'm not sure what did and did not happen now...did angela die? was that taken out?
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Don't know if I can review this chapter, but as always loved it. ;)
JoJo1812 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Love the story and your writing!
Please update soon :)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Yeah, I like this version much better. ;)
Kelly J chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
great chapter but it needs MAJOR editing! all the typos were extremely distracting. lots of repeat words, it was almost like you had the edited version AND the original version mixed together, like you forgot to delete typo after the correction was made.
anyhoo, it was good to know what happened with edward and bella all those years ago. im glad that is out in the open though. edward was totally in the wrong though! bella called him a whore because he was acting like one! bella was NOT whoring herself, so he was wrong! he doesnt deserve an apology, she does!
loomeylumes chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
idkkk why you are editing your story...i loved it the way it was!xx
Ohsnapitzarlene chapter 6 . 6/21/2014