Reviews for Chemistry
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/2
Too bad the contest was cancelled, I would have voted for you :)
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love your story! Super hot and sweet Edward which doesn't happen a lot.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved this one!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Maybe if Alice hadn't warned her off, she would have given in sooner. Or if he'd taken his shirt off sooner. She seems a little shallow as far as the tats and piercings go. Liking the "bad boy.". She's annoying but finally realized Edward was not too nice. Great work as this moved me to review as I am usually a lurker not taking the time to review. Would love to see where this relationship goes and how it gets there.
looie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Lovelovelove! This was so much fun. It felt really real as well - I got Bella's hesitation. And yet, when she realised it, the chemistry what totally there as a reader. That was hot!1

This was great fun, and I really loved it :) xx
janshanr chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No. First, you had to show indifference. Then, you had to take off your shirt.
meganl2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved this sweet story. Thank you for sharing it.
DZL chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Really luv this pic. Wish u continue this story Hmmm.. maybe 2 or 3 more chapters? Thanx
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Thought it was awesome!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
this was fantastic...found on the Stand, of course
JackieP chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Such a great one-shot. You captured Bella's umcertainty so clearly and the way you styled your sentences emphasized her conflict. I could feel her emotions as I read. Definitely adding to my favs:)
Teresa R chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Cant judge a bood by its cover lol.
TwiMommyof3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Really really love this & I desperately hope you'll decide to add on at least a couple more chappys;))
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Such a good one! Loved this!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
LOVED this. What a departure from BU too. Started out so heartfail-y, but then, wow! Chemistry indeed!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »