Reviews for Chemistry
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/30
It didn't take him taking off his shirt, it took him ignoring her when she was trying to figure him out. I don't see these two lasting. She's too all over the place with how she feels he isn't good enough, then suddenly he is. His heart is going to be broken.
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/9
She's kinda shallow. She thinks it's because of chemistry but she doesn't want him cuz he's too nice? But then suddenly she's all over him? hmm.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Lol Edward so should have ditched her indecisive ass. Bella was so hot and cold it was hard to keep up with her rambling half the time. Either way was an incredibly enjoyable and laugh worthy read. Thanks.

x
Saint Genevieve chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
What a great story ! Thank you!
Milinpink chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Awe I loved this one. Thanks for sharing.
annaharding chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Just goes to prove nice guys can be sex gods too!
Thanx for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I know you wrote this last year but I really hope you decide to give us more. From their past as friends and the future together. They are so beautiful.
katemarie01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love this hope you will continue!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Too bad the contest was cancelled, I would have voted for you :)
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love your story! Super hot and sweet Edward which doesn't happen a lot.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved this one!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Maybe if Alice hadn't warned her off, she would have given in sooner. Or if he'd taken his shirt off sooner. She seems a little shallow as far as the tats and piercings go. Liking the "bad boy.". She's annoying but finally realized Edward was not too nice. Great work as this moved me to review as I am usually a lurker not taking the time to review. Would love to see where this relationship goes and how it gets there.
looie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Lovelovelove! This was so much fun. It felt really real as well - I got Bella's hesitation. And yet, when she realised it, the chemistry what totally there as a reader. That was hot!1

This was great fun, and I really loved it :) xx
janshanr chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No. First, you had to show indifference. Then, you had to take off your shirt.
meganl2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved this sweet story. Thank you for sharing it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »