Reviews for Boundless
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/18
aw man that is grotesque, excellent descriptive writing done there and both Donnie and Raph's reactions couldn't have been more perfect. It also ended on a perfect note (though it would also be worthy to see that conversation and explanation to the others, not to mention to actually dispose of said body)...how did she live though? a fall like that she cant have survived so what Donnie somehow pulled her soul back?
beautifully disturbing.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 4/20
Holy shit! Tormenting Donatello in fanfics is definitely my thing, but this really takes the cake. I haven't read something this effed up in awhile... bravo!
Gwydion chapter 1 . 3/22
Gross and disturbing and insane and absolutely perfect. One of those stories you just hate to love because it's so wrong, but you just can't help it. I really don't know what else to say about it that hasn't already been said - this one will stick with me, for better or worse.
ravenshell chapter 1 . 2/26
Well, that was creepy as hell. Reminds me of "A Rose for Emily," if I'm recalling the right stoy. Nicely done, very evocative imagery.

PS, lolled, not lulled.

Hope to check out more of your stuff later!

R/s
BlingThing chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow.. poor April.. poor Raph, and poor poor Donnie.
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was intense and very unexpected! Loved it.
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Almost too dark for me, but really good writing! You're very creative, & in everything of yours that I've read, you give your characters such depth & emotion...love it! Keep writing!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh wow! Wonderfully dark and twisted and yet so sad. A superb story!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I know I've been favoriting and following almost all of your stories at this point, since I'm working through all of them slowly, and I know I haven't reviewed for any of them until this, and I'm sorry for that. But this story here...holy shit. That's all I can say. Holy flying shit. April died, Donnie brought her back and just kept raping her. I cannot imagine the agony she must have gone through. Should have known from I, Alone how dark you were going to take this, but...just wow. It's the type of wonderful story line and writing that is scary wonderful because you don't want to admit its a really great story line because of how...twisted it is. Just wow. Wow.
Rakked chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wicked! Ahhhh, that was really awesomely horrifying. Poor April. And Donnie. And Raph XD

You're a beautiful monster.
Jay Jones chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Whoa. :-) So; where was the dark and twisted stuff? Kidding, Lol :-). You weren't joking about exploring the darker aspects of love in your stories. Your style is absolutely captivating, gripping, lush. For all that you peg each of the Turtles' personalities I'm consistently struck by how well you write Raphael. Although he might seem simple (anger. fighting. anger. pizza. anger...) he's probably the most complex of the four: not at all an easy job to get right. I wonder if Raph resonates with you in a particular way...? Perhaps he's the "dark horse" in a lot of us. Looking forward to starting on "I, Alone" for some roses and kittens ;-))))
Youwillneverknow chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
F**k that was amazing! Sure, sure it scared the living hell AND heaven out off me but still, the story just blew my mind! Do more like this one!
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit!

I read this because there was a concern in the nomination...I SERIOUSLY need to look through your stuff more now that I have more reading time! HOW DID I MISS THIS!

I don't know what to say. I am beyond words. *twitches on the floor, drool dribbles out* HOLY CRAP!

*claps heels together and salutes* You honor me with this story!
Jettrooper12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Well, i came into this story expecting it to be dark, but i didn't expect it to be this dark. Silly me. Anyway the story was beautiful. I know that's weird to say but it was. The details were written with perfection, i could a lost smell the putrid smell as you described it. It was horrific, brutal, terrifying...perfect. The incarnation of Edgar Allen Poe strikes again.

Jet
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Well, it had to happen eventually. I thought that Donnie was always a little unhinged deep down, and this just kick started his descent into utter madness.
And whoa, Raph...whoa.
This actually made me think of some of Poe's writings, with the necrophilia. Epic Kudos!