Reviews for Boundless
xxRenetxx chapter 1 . 8/17
OHHH MY GOOOOOOODDD, I CRIED SO MUCH I'M A FUCKING BITCH WITH A BLACK SOUL THAT LAUGHS AT DEATHS SCENE BUTTTTTT, omf my eyes are swollen, and my nose is plugged up, this IS the best horror fic from I hAVE ever read, combining that with other horror stories from other fandoms I've read THIS IS THE BEST also best tragedy, U KNOW WHATYOU WIN AN OSCAR "
mon coeur chapter 1 . 8/5
Omg just my type of story wow this is amazingly well done the writing style everything! So desperately twisted, maniacal, and dark. Wow I just feel it all every emotion second hand.
shelshokd chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow! Poor April! Poor Raph! There's not enough therapy in the world to fix that! That was thoroughly horrorifc and deeply disturbing! Definitely deserved the awards!

Poor Donnie so often gets picked on for some pretty heinous behaviors in fanfiction. I think sometimes there's an evil genius kind of psychological disturbance in his character that brings out the dark muse in our writers!

This was very well done! I'm always impressed at your ability to attack difficult material and weave a thoughtful, moving tale out of it. I'm not sure I'll ever see Donnie the same!

Thanks for sharing! ;-)
AngelNites chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I really hope you create more fanfics like this Donnie in the future! Especially now that Halloween is coming up :) All time fave! I even showed this to my senior English teacher! She's weird like me .
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
aw man that is grotesque, excellent descriptive writing done there and both Donnie and Raph's reactions couldn't have been more perfect. It also ended on a perfect note (though it would also be worthy to see that conversation and explanation to the others, not to mention to actually dispose of said body)...how did she live though? a fall like that she cant have survived so what Donnie somehow pulled her soul back?
beautifully disturbing.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Holy shit! Tormenting Donatello in fanfics is definitely my thing, but this really takes the cake. I haven't read something this effed up in awhile... bravo!
Gwydion chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Gross and disturbing and insane and absolutely perfect. One of those stories you just hate to love because it's so wrong, but you just can't help it. I really don't know what else to say about it that hasn't already been said - this one will stick with me, for better or worse.
ravenshell chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Well, that was creepy as hell. Reminds me of "A Rose for Emily," if I'm recalling the right stoy. Nicely done, very evocative imagery.

PS, lolled, not lulled.

Hope to check out more of your stuff later!

R/s
BlingThing chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Wow.. poor April.. poor Raph, and poor poor Donnie.
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was intense and very unexpected! Loved it.
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Almost too dark for me, but really good writing! You're very creative, & in everything of yours that I've read, you give your characters such depth & emotion...love it! Keep writing!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh wow! Wonderfully dark and twisted and yet so sad. A superb story!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I know I've been favoriting and following almost all of your stories at this point, since I'm working through all of them slowly, and I know I haven't reviewed for any of them until this, and I'm sorry for that. But this story here...holy shit. That's all I can say. Holy flying shit. April died, Donnie brought her back and just kept raping her. I cannot imagine the agony she must have gone through. Should have known from I, Alone how dark you were going to take this, but...just wow. It's the type of wonderful story line and writing that is scary wonderful because you don't want to admit its a really great story line because of how...twisted it is. Just wow. Wow.
Rakked chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wicked! Ahhhh, that was really awesomely horrifying. Poor April. And Donnie. And Raph XD

You're a beautiful monster.
Jay Jones chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Whoa. :-) So; where was the dark and twisted stuff? Kidding, Lol :-). You weren't joking about exploring the darker aspects of love in your stories. Your style is absolutely captivating, gripping, lush. For all that you peg each of the Turtles' personalities I'm consistently struck by how well you write Raphael. Although he might seem simple (anger. fighting. anger. pizza. anger...) he's probably the most complex of the four: not at all an easy job to get right. I wonder if Raph resonates with you in a particular way...? Perhaps he's the "dark horse" in a lot of us. Looking forward to starting on "I, Alone" for some roses and kittens ;-))))