Reviews for Probing the Unanswerable
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Sounds like it could be an interesting Tim/Ziva story?
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awww! This is great! I feel bad for Tim, Jimmy, and Ducky, because they really never got a good-bye from Ziva...so sad.
But you did an awesome job! :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I enjoyed this fic very much. It's exactly what I would have written as an episode tag. Well done.
None chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Did think it was BS the writers only had her say good-bye to Tony and Gibbs. Shows what she thought of the others. Esp Tim who she worked directly with.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I can sympathise with Ziva's desire to take her life in a new direction but I must admit that I can't understand why she would go out of her way to say goodbye to all the team, but not say anything to Tim, who was always such a good friend to her. No wonder he is feeling hurt. I'm glad that Gibbs dropped his hard man persona and was sympathetic towards Tim at the end of this story. It's obvious that Ziva won't be returning to NCIS (her replacement has already been signed up) but let's hope that she can at least reply to Tim's text message and give a reason why he was the only person she didn't say goodbye to.

Good story.
notquitearockgod chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Nicely done. I have to say i was very disappointed with the shows handling of the goodbyes and the fact they dismissed Tim and Ziva's friendship as if it never existed. Always look forward to your stories keep up the good work