Reviews for Oni no Kami
Another shitty story great... Go back to school and learn how important grammar and vocabulary skills are. Dumbass. If you didn't think of this you are a dumbass. If you can't think for yourself and take ideas from other people like this? Your a dumbass. Simple. Now learn before you do things. Take everything into account, otherwise your a fool who can't read or even writer the most simple of paragraphs. I'm not saying this to flame you idiot but to get this through your thick head and tell you your story needs to be fixed and scrapped. Because right now it's shit.
Blank chapter 9 . 7/25
...I'm sorry for your loss. I've read this before and loved it until I read this chapter. I even went looking for your new account but gave up after awhile. I even tried looking for this story again but couldn't remember what it was called and gave up on that to. I couldn't get your sisters death out of my mind for awhile and kept thinking about how it felt losing someone you cared about unlike me who felt nothing when everyone in my family died. And it wasn't until recently that I cared for people but then I stopped caring after my my wife died with our 5 month old daughter in a car crash. Of course I fell in love again but she l just left one day without saying goodbye. And now I've just given up. I'm gonna die soon anyways so why should I bother? I've got maybe a month left at best. The only good thing is that ill get to see my wife and daughter again in the afterlife. The thing is this makes me feel like I've been there. Like it's been years since since this happened and I miss your sister. It feels like I've aged and am a lot older than what I really am. It feels likes I can never get over her death. Like it will forever haunt my mind. Like it its slowly killing me on the inside. And I hate it. I've experienced this once more a couple of months ago but I can't find the story. Im looking but I can never find it. It feels like I've aged by hundreds of years because in the story thousands of years have passed. And I feel sad that his daughter decided to die with her lover which I support because I would do the same but still. I hate how his mother died so she she could let the rest of the woman in the clan get rid of their immortality. And I hate how its changed me. ...heh who would've thought that I'd be stabbed in my house on my birthday? I'm slowly dieing right now and I don't even care. Im just glad that ill be able to see my family a lot sooner. And if the sister of the owner is reading this then I want you to know that im truely sorry for your loss. I wish that life was fair and I wish she was alive. But sadly that isn't possible. She died and no one can do a thing and life will always be unfair. Im sorry this happened to you and wish that I met her and you but sadly that just wont happen... things are getting blurry I can feel my heart slowing down. Once again I'm sorry for your loss and I wish she was still with you.
Hi chapter 3 . 7/25
Hm I wonder if the only way an ant could get in camp half blood was if it was a demi-ant 0-0! so one of it's parents had to fuck AN ANT! Wow that is so fucking weird. What about a demi-horse? A demi-bat a demi-bird a demi-goat?! *gasps*WHAT IF THEY HAD TO FUCK A BEE?! That is so weird!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
It not yomi
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
you ass hoe drea you trik me
Chaks chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
I foffer mu condolences. Rei was a pretty god writer, wish i had found this story sooner.
i-defy-fate chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
I'm sorry for your loss. I wish I had found this story sooner
ian2671 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
I hope ur happy wherever u are.. And I hope that your family is doing well... Thank you so much for this story :) im glad u wrote it... Rest in peace my friend.. Happy life to you all :)
ian2671 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
:,( omg I'm so sorry to hear that
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Cheers to you all. To rei in the after life whichsoever it may be and to her sister in your grief. Cheers and may all live on for a better tomorrow.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Requiescat en pace, author of this wonderful fic.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I beliece Kishin also works for demon god.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I liked this explanation. Sometimes skipping all the drivel is good. Its like how some stories do once upon a time and then explain where you are and whats going on. Helpful.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
first off stop having naruto give away information for no fucking reason just because i respect you ass for killing hinata's whore ass off you can easily loose my respect by not having naruto man the fuck up and keep his fucking mouth shut about information. you are making naruto just as fucking bad as his cannon self who never shuts the fuck up, men don't talk about their problems and they sure as hell no no everyone their life fucking story grow the fuck up and make naruto grow the fuck up or im gone.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
please tell me you killed hinata's pathetic useless stalkers ass.