Reviews for Wild Inuzuka Rose
luffya139 chapter 27 . 11/9
Wow this is an amazing story please continus the story! It's a shame to see such a great story stand like this :(
Every time people don't diverge from canon in any palpable form it's frustrating. So they are stronger and a better team but they still get all the same handicaps and fail at all the same problems.
I understand why it's easy to use canon as a guide when you're trying to write an OC into something but if you're not going to diverge having an OC becomes obsolete. Everyone has read/ seen canon. No one reads fanfics to reread the same story. There's always the original for that. So the fact that Sasuke still got the mark is a sure fire sign that he'll still defect etc. You said you wanted Sakura as Tsunade's student which is also weirs because she literally hasn't even been mentioned in the last 15 chapters, even when they were in the village.
Also, the way you keep pushing these 12 year olds together implying they'll marry and are courting and know what they want is awkward as hell.
MultipleAddictions chapter 27 . 10/17
please please continue this story. I love it so much and I havent been able to find more good fanfiction with Shika in it. thank you so much
This is the best depiction of Shikamaru I've ever read
RoGuE1989 chapter 27 . 10/16
I wish you would continue this story i really loved your Characters personality and her relationship with all of the Characters especially Shikamaru I really hope you continue this story eventually
Ninjapilot10 chapter 27 . 9/30
"Don't worry I'm not quoting the story" -2018
Don't be sorry when you have to take a long time off. Real life has priority.
I just wanted to say your story is fantastic and one of the few that pull off an OC this great. It isn't even a SI OC which makes it even better. Also love how you portrait Shikamaru.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 27 . 9/26
Did a reread today, because even unfinished its worth it. Thanks for writing!
love this fic!
naia1 chapter 27 . 8/30
plz update!plz!
Fire Dolphin chapter 26 . 8/26
Hi, I know it’s been sometime since you’ve updated but omg I love this story. It’s rare to find such an amazing OFC and Shikamura pairing. I also enjoy how Shika’s personality is explore and developed more. I’m honestly looking forward to shikaku meeting Nobara and what his thoughts are. I think having Nobara also gain medically is possible, since with her noise she will be able to help discover things a bit quicker than others. Anyway, I hope you pick up this story and continue writing. Hope you’re also safe during this crazy times.
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 27 . 8/24
Wow it's been over two years since you last updated this fic so I'm just going to consider myself lucky for even finding this little gem! I really love the way you've written the Inuzuka clan. I feel like you've given them a depth that wasn't explored too much in the manga or anime so this made for not only a really fun read but a unique one as well! I love your writing style and I'm definitely going to check out your other work!
samgabbuddybali chapter 27 . 8/21
moarrrr pleaxe
samgabbuddybali chapter 27 . 8/9
update?
its been 2 years now since you've last updated almost 3...
this is such a nice concept and plot and i really love your story and the way you portray it.
Here's to hoping that you'll pick this up..
James Oliver Wood chapter 27 . 7/29
I need an update. There are so few good plot shikamaru x oc.