Reviews for Wild Inuzuka Rose
Destyni.Kate chapter 27 . 11/9
Hi there!
no matter what others have said about the plot: I liked so much the interaction and understanding between Shikamaru and Nobora. The changes in the main story are just grate! I hope you could keep working on this story soonner than later... 'cause I read the all thing in only 4 days! And I loved your OC and the potential of it to change the direction of the Naruto's main story.

what I get from the all thing is that the core to this changes are loyalty, pack dinamic and trust.

I'v really, really loved all the details (bigger ones and litter ones).
I hope to read about you soon.
veronipz chapter 27 . 11/7
I enjoyed reading this story, and am slightly disappointed it isn't finished.
natsunathylem chapter 1 . 10/25
J'espere que tu reprendras l'écriture de cette fic :). J'ai trop envie de savoir la suite.
TekoloKuautli chapter 13 . 9/20
While hilarious and what I wanted, the whole Shikamaru already deciding on his future wife and the proposal situation felt a little bit forced? I even felt offended at the brat Inari's demanding words, like, come marry me and abandon your entire life and family to be my housewife? The hell? I thought for sure Nobara would tear into the little shit about assuming she'd suddenly become a doormat. She's an Inuzuka! The hell. That bit really pissed me off even if the lame excuse was great comedy, though I can understand because Nobara isn't a reincarnator with different culture views or anything (but she's still an Inuzuka which should not care about stuffy gender roles).
TekoloKuautli chapter 8 . 9/18
Good to see some relaxation chapter here with Shikamaru as a reliable narrator. You wrote Sakura and Ino's personalities a little too close to canon for comfort haha But they really are that annoying right now. It always baffled me how superficial they were so the subtle snubbing from Kiba and Nobara is refreshing.

Shikamaru having his cloud watching as a sort of meditation/relaxation to calm his too fast mind is a first to read but I love it.
TekoloKuautli chapter 7 . 9/18
I'm really liking the team dynamics already, even if taking Sakura out was kinda a shame. Kakashi sure is sneaky, the whole thing about no more than one girl per team was suspicious from the start even if I'm unsure he had been able to convince the Hokage to have four genin.

To be honest, we can say whatever about girls being equal to boys but the fact is that these children will grow and men will surpass women in strength and stamina even if in speed and dexterity the latter are better. But we can't forget that while ninja are all about sneakiness and deception, they also confront other teams regularly. That being said, I think Kakashi simply couldn't fail the last Uchiha and the Jinchuriki, the girls have a little more freedom about their life choices than them simply because they are not irreplaceable to the village.
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 9/18
That's just unfair and blatant nepotism, the team placements I mean. Sakura stands no chance against a clan girl who has been bred and trained into the shinobi lifestyle at this point in time, especially an Inuzuka that has her ninken for support.

I have to wonder what the Hokage was thinking, if any other girl would fail in Sakura's position then why not place a less talented girl there? It's simply a waste of talent to put the civilian born kunoichi there just to hold her back another year (especially because she can't improve her skills with no family that is also a ninja). It feels needlessly cruel and negligent. She could have also been offered an apprenticeship or something.
TekoloKuautli chapter 4 . 9/18
I really like how seamlessly Nobara fits in canon introductions, she has no foreknowledge or adult memories but being an Inuzuka that tries her best to make a mishmash of personalities into a team and then into a family makes this better. Even her bond with Kiiromaru, a wolf rather than a dog, makes her more prone to favor pack over strangers since wolves are a lot more close knit than their domestic counterparts. I can already see her working furiously for her team's mental and physical wellbeing and forcing as much interactions as possible, fixing canon just by being herself.

The part where Kakashi is going to (obviously) fail one of them was a little surprising, it confused me a little when Iruka said there'd be a four man cell when in the story summary Sakura wasn't mentioned at all. Now I can see why. Honestly, Sakura is annoying but she did have redeeming qualities that Kishimoto never tried to develop, I pity her character to be honest since she's more like the token girl rather than a true main character.

Great story so far!
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 9/18
Wow nice start to a wonderful story, I wonder how an inuzuka with Wolf instincts would act as opposed to a dog. Big difference there.
RoGuE1989 chapter 27 . 9/17
I wish you would continue this story cause it is really good
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 27 . 7/25
I love love love this story! I read it nonstop. I love the characters, their interactions and I love the relationship between Shikamaru and Nobara. I know it’s been a long time since you last wrote this story, but I do hope that you decide to continue it.
kyradelia chapter 27 . 7/21
serieusement vraiment cool cette histoire, j'ai hate de lire la suite.
MakiFox chapter 27 . 7/12
I'm really enjoying this! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more!
Lorel chapter 27 . 7/7
I really love this story and I absolutely adore Nobara and Shikamaru but I'm guessing that you've abandoned the story since its been three years... I just wanted to say I loved every second of it, and BLESS YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN AMAZING INUZUKA STORY!
yochan123 chapter 27 . 7/4