Reviews for The Ups and Downs of Loving an Englishman
blah chapter 2 . 5/1
I love this fic a looooot, but I have one issue with it (during the early chapters)
I doubt that Arthur would just suddenly start wantin to fuck his abuser? like he's the guy who beat him up for 2 years for being gay, you dont just decide "well hes not beating me up rn, i think i wanna do him." kind of weird and uncomfortable?
but overall the fic/writing is veryyy good
nyxwolf chapter 9 . 2/12
This is a really good story! I can't wait for the chapter!
MiyukoLove chapter 9 . 1/1
Yeeess! I've been looking for a story that made me have the feels! And you are doing an excellent job at writing with emotions. *claps*
Marissa chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOSH
Katoryu chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I wish you wouldn't live up to your penname so much.
zoewinter1 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely love Arthur's metaphor with flowers, especially that last line "the flowers in his lungs wouldn't let him breathe" because it actually paints a very beautiful picture in my mind
PrincessShorty3 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
It was great! Ah I missed this story so damn much and let me tell you, you never disappoint. You always give the absolute best chapters. God dammit. The worst part of your chapters though is that they end...ahh but so glad you're back! Probably.
blackrose2461 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Write more! I have missed this story and re-reading it makes me want more!
RulerofAwesomeness chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
omg i'm so glad ur back, this chapter is so great! please update soon!
Katoryu chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Talk about procrastination! XD Loved the chapter though, and I laughed a little at the end. Keep writing (maybe a little faster?).
KyoshiWarrior chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
It really did take quite a while but I'm glad you updated! I swear every writer I follow doesn't feel like updating! XD No but I'm interested to see what's gonna happen with the boys. I'm glad Artie's life is looking up for him.
zoewinter1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
please oh please give me the link to this doujin!
alguien22792 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
I really like that they are older now and that it wasn't a "omg I haven't see you in years but i love you!" reunion. This is more realistic. Can't wait for more (:
PrincessShorty3 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Oh. My. God. I have been waiting for this for SO long. I love it and I'm so happy you finally updated. You do realize that your style is beyond perfection even though you procrastinate in updating, yes? Well seriously, it's still great and still my absolute favorite fic. You just do realism so well.
zoewinter1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
do you know how hard it is to find a fanfiction with child abuse that is accurately written? I don't have any personal experience with abuse but the whole arrive-home-and-get-the-shit-beat-out-of-me-for-no-reason seems unrealistic to me. congratulations on writing such an amazing fanfiction!