Reviews for The Ups and Downs of Loving an Englishman
YeahAlright chapter 10 . 1/10
I just binged this story and it's so good! I really hope that you're coming back soon (or just at all) because your writing is hella fine. 3 I love it so much.
Equality chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
"Heh, what a bunch of girls."

nyxwolf chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Don't worry about it too much, i'm sure everyone has patience! Good chapter btw! :D
thedoctorwatcheshetalia chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Sorry for my cussing...Oh my god. Oh my FREAKING GOD Alfred. Goddamn you, make the RIGHT DECISIONS. This fan fiction has me on edge. The phrase "flowers in his lungs" was absolutely breathtaking. I laughed at the little quirk (with Arthur and Gwen), but I really, really wish everything will get better. I know this is life, and life isn't always great, but for UsUk's sake, I hope it is. STUPID GODDAMN SLEAZY-ASS SON OF A BITCH how fuckin' DARE you offer Alfred a FRIKKIN' SLUTTY-ASS JOB?! Again, sorry for my cussing. I love this so much.
theuselessveggie chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I am so happy you are back :(( I hope everything's okay on your side now! Anyway, I really loved this chapter because Alfred doesn't even deny to himself that he really is attracted to Arthur. Granted, he still thinks he is not gay but that's a progress 8))

blah chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I love this fic a looooot, but I have one issue with it (during the early chapters)
I doubt that Arthur would just suddenly start wantin to fuck his abuser? like he's the guy who beat him up for 2 years for being gay, you dont just decide "well hes not beating me up rn, i think i wanna do him." kind of weird and uncomfortable?
but overall the fic/writing is veryyy good
nyxwolf chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
This is a really good story! I can't wait for the chapter!
MiyukoLove chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Yeeess! I've been looking for a story that made me have the feels! And you are doing an excellent job at writing with emotions. *claps*
Marissa chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Katoryu chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I wish you wouldn't live up to your penname so much.
zoewinter1 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely love Arthur's metaphor with flowers, especially that last line "the flowers in his lungs wouldn't let him breathe" because it actually paints a very beautiful picture in my mind
PrincessShorty3 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
It was great! Ah I missed this story so damn much and let me tell you, you never disappoint. You always give the absolute best chapters. God dammit. The worst part of your chapters though is that they end...ahh but so glad you're back! Probably.
blackrose2461 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Write more! I have missed this story and re-reading it makes me want more!
RulerofAwesomeness chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
omg i'm so glad ur back, this chapter is so great! please update soon!
Katoryu chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Talk about procrastination! XD Loved the chapter though, and I laughed a little at the end. Keep writing (maybe a little faster?).