Reviews for What'd I Miss?
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This is awesome~
Beastofchaos101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
You had to mention a sparkling Blade didn't you.
SilentReader97 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Wolverine is the master, at his age nothing surprise him and i hope you write a story about how Blade hunts down the cast of twilight
Cheshire Kitty 101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Thank you! That series is evil, painful and just stupid! I mean Sparkle! Who came up with that, My little ponies!? Strawberry shortcake!? Btw that blade sparkling part made laugh out loud and my sister looked up and said " crazier and crazier by the day."
weirdshipper chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
blade sparkling... hehehe, hes bald too so it would be like dbz's solar flare
sketchfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
yeah twilight sucks totally,an insult to vamps and werewolves and the way it romanticizes abuse,not to mention it was the basis for 50 shades of garbage...now onto the actual subject matter,seriously, I believe this was one of your first fics I ever read and one of the definitive ones where your fondness for this couple shines through and helps make many like myself definite fans of it,keep up the good work amigo
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Down with the glitter soaked elves with a blood fetish, up with the nut jobs and weirdoes who fight other nut jobs and weirdoes for free!...I feel like I might have insulted Marvel just now, but I'm not quite sure how.

Heh heh, poor Jess. I guess that proximity blindness can affect even super heroine super spies.

Keep up the great work!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Too cute! I liked this.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Not bad, but something is missing. Have anyone really acted so cosy in the tower where everyone could see them ?
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awesome one-shot
dan.laxuma chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I think that Peter's relationship would work better with Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew in a Archie x Betty x Veronica type relationship. The same can apply towards Black Widow x She-Hulk(in her human form).
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
that was pretty cute. kind of a shame carol isn't captain marvel in this but that's okay.
Dakkaman777 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS STORY HAS SOME OF THE BEST STUFF EVER:
1. TWILIGHT HATE FTW
2. BLADE KILLING THE CAST AND MAKERS OF THE MOVIES FTW
3. MS MARVEL X SPIDERMAN MOMENTS
4. LOGAN BIENG AN ALCHOHOLIC
AWESOME!
seriously man I loved it, hope to see more