Reviews for Devil Ninja
MoonKnight030 chapter 65 . 4/17
Hmm, this story was quite the interesting ride. There were good moments, bad moments and great moments.

I liked so many things about it that listing them all becomes redundant.

The only two major things that I disliked (And only mildly at that.) were the Harem and the choice of bad guy.

I don't like harems simple as that. I would have preferred a Rias only pairing. But it wasn't so bad really.

Yami wasn't the kind of bad guy I would have have liked for the fic but you used him so brilliantly that even I could appreciate him as the bad guy.

At the end of the day, the dislikes are more personal preferences than actual criticism so the story in of itself is great.

So I guess that's all I wanted to say.

P.S - If you wanna reply, I have an FF account by the same name. (I was too lazy to log-in on the website.)
Julyus27 chapter 12 . 4/15
Se puso muy interesante jaja
Julyus27 chapter 11 . 4/15
muy buen capitulo
Robotops chapter 2 . 4/9
When season 5 comes up?
Robotops chapter 1 . 4/9
When will u update this again?
Pixelitus chapter 6 . 3/30
Ugh... Please don't ruin Riser too, he is a lot better in the novel... Also, the character I dislike the most in this story is officially Rias, and now I just straight up skip anything involving her. Which is pretty much everything. Actually, I should just quit the story.
Freddielebron chapter 22 . 3/28
The fact that he can sense emotions so easily including positive ones, yet you still make him dense is beyond me. Yes this story is completed but I feel like you’re abusing his denseness. He should be able to clearly feel that they love him more than a friend and be able to recognize that him denying her a date was making her feel sad. Literally naruto is a full blown empath yet he can’t feel peoples emotions except when you want him to? Kinda dumb to do all that for plot
Pixelitus chapter 5 . 3/25
I think you are exaggerating Rias a bit too much, seeing as how you keep repeating this same crap about her “perky breasts” and “hair” over and over. In “The Last”, didn’t Naruto admit he loved Hinata the whole time and he only liked Sakura because he didn’t want to lose to Sasuke in anything, even romance. He should still love Hinata here. Naruto has no reason to love Rias other than her hair, and he has met MANY people that should act similar, specifically on his 3 year trip with Jiraiya that you keep talking about. Over. And over. And over again.
Pixelitus chapter 4 . 3/25
Isn’t Akeno introduced as a Sadomasochist, and not just a Sadist? Heck, I’m not sure if I remember this right, but I think she copied that Sadism from her mother and enjoyed it.
Pixelitus chapter 3 . 3/24
Most fallen angels aren’t REALLY what you described. That’s mostly Kokabiel’s group of rogue fallen. Azazel’s shtick is peace, he pushes for peace talks and try’s to back out of war and stop it from re-emerging. Toads can de-summon themselves if they feel like it, and snakes don’t need sacrifices, seeing as how Sasuke and that son of Orochimaru used them perfectly fine.
Pixelitus chapter 1 . 3/24
The characterization is better than most Naruto fics. “Mitsuda”’s name is Matsuda. This Naruto is before he saved Obito and got the Six Paths Sage Mode? Is this a harem fic or a romance with Rias? Naruto doesn’t feel like the type to be a servant of any type. He just doesn’t. If he was born in something like One Piece he would be Luffy 2.0, which he basically acts like, and you know how Luffy wants to be Pirate King because he wants to be the most free person in the world. I feel like Naruto would want to be that free too. And being a servant would take away that freedom. Perhaps one day, when Naruto becomes a high class devil it will work out.
AVL04 chapter 17 . 3/22
this naruto is so fucking daft, he's just like naruto but a lot more stupid
Naruto99999 chapter 4 . 3/9
Read the book the American Kitsune series the five love
narutouzumakinamikazelucifer chapter 1 . 3/5
Guess this would be my second fanfic to read.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 19 . 2/13
No offense, but Naruto is too soft-hearted for my taste, honestly. He is a slave to his so-called morals and principle. He should have killed any enemies he encountered. One dead enemy is one less problem in the future. But overall, this story is pretty good and interesting.
6,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »