Reviews for ContestShipping One-Shot Series
Nicole chapter 6 . 3/1
Awwww it's so sweet! I'm shedding tears here!
Nicole chapter 5 . 3/1
Liking the songn
stocky-parker-dog chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
Awww, poor May had to endure sticky Drew again!
Oh Drew, if you want to charm May, try taking a week long shower and use deodorant first.
Contestshipper16 chapter 33 . 11/29/2014
Hahaha, I love this Pepe Le Pew ones, they are so funny! XD I liked the ending and Drew's last line but didn't understand May's very well. :P Anyway, this was great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good Luck! ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
HAHAHA VERY FUNNY PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
Contestshipper16 chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Aww, I feel so sorry for Drew but I am so glad that May got home safely! :) This was great, haha, so funny! XD Loved how it turned out, good Luck with the next one! :D I can't wait! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
stocky-parker-dog chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Aw, I feel so sorry for stinky Drew. Though I do wonder how he remains oblivious to his smell?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
WHOEVER WROTE THE CONTESTSHIPPING ONE SHOT SERIES PLEASE MAKE MORE I AM SERIOUSLY AND LITERALLY CRAVING FOR THEM
xFlipJamsx chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
please update the story
Guest chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
OH MY MEW THAT WAS FANTASTIC THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER BY THE MINUTE HOPE U WRITE MORE OF THESE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH MAY AND DREW 4-EVES ON TOP PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I JUST LOVE CONTESTSHIPPING AND WHOEVER MAD ...UGH!...XD! :P BELLESHIPPING IS A** F**CK**G S**T MI**ET S**T AND SHOULD'NT HAVE BEEN BORN...OR WRITE EITHER WAY IT'S BAD I MEAN IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT ...IT WON THE WALLACE CUP AND NOT MAY AT LEAST MAY GET 2 BE IN POKEMON X AND Y SEASON 2
stocky-parker-dog chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
Whoa, That is really creepy. I've never seen Phantom of the opera myself, so I can't really say I know the story that well. It's really creepy though...
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
A rather semi-dark Pokemon story, but I did appreciate the way you twisted to the two concepts together...quite the imagination. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your next chapter...though you're going to have to really go all out to top this one.
Contestshipper16 chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
I must admit, this had me creaped out! I am such a coward, I can't believe that James and Harley died, Brendan what have you done! You've gone mad! DX

Anyway, this was cool. I was so wrapped up in this story wondering how this was going to end it was amazing! :)

ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
THAT WAS AWSOME IT'S REALLY GREAT COME ON DO MORE DO MMRE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH MAY AND DREW 4-EVES ON TOP PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I WANT TO READ MORE
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
OK WHOEVER WROTE THE LAST 3 STORIES IT WAS WELL... SUPER GOOD I MEAN WOW I'M STILL LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH MAY AND DREW 4-EVES ON TOP PLEASE IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD