Reviews for Sensual Insanity
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 10 . 2/26
You know, May Sue or not, this is damned entertaining. Her reaction to Garrus's voice had me laughing my ass off.
Tiana price 184 chapter 1 . 2/22
I know you haven't updated this story for a long time but it will continue to drive me crazy if I don't find out what is going to happen next
sweetlittlemiko chapter 21 . 1/31
Please update soon
Sarah chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
omaigod I'm dying XD freaking Zaeed. you nailed him XD
Sakaane chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
I started reading this a few days ago, and have enjoyed it quite a bit so far. I've had some actual laugh out loud moments! Looking forward to more. :)

My two main critiques are that you seem to have gotten into the habit of referring to eyes as "orbs" more often than not, which reads quite awkwardly, and that Estella referring to Garrus as Angel, even in her regular narration, is overdone. Nothing wrong with using a nickname of course, but it might be better to keep it in reserve for special occasions to give its usage more meaningful impact.
Caranril chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
I was rereading this fic, just for fun, when I realized you'd posted TWO MOAR CHAPTERS! There may have been some squeeing. I've been replaying the series, and I forgot how much I lurvs Garrus' voice. Gawd. And The Citadel DLC, where he's all smooth and sultry while role-playing with Shepard...

Hopefully, by the time I resolidify from this puddle of goo Garrus turned me into, you'll have another chapter posted. Cheers!
KrystylSky chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Great post I really liked it - is Garrus thinking in mating terms or just blowing steam and with their wast getting I can imagine their likening belly dancing
Guest chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one
DearChibico chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
My not guilty pleasure ~
Fucking love this fic
NightlyRowenTree chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Awesomeness
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
I am so happy you updated... I didn't think you would ever see the reviews! I look forward to your next update I hope it is soon!
Lady Ravanna chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
Hurray, a new chapter! And a good one to boot. XD Keep calm and write on!
Embrium chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
I can not wait to see what happens next, this is seriously awesome!
KrystylSky chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
Yay omg your posted please keep going I love it!
Deception is Decepticon chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
OMG FINALLY! I forgot about this story and then I saw this update and squealed. :D

AND THANE IS COMING! OMG.

AND FINALLY THE SPICINESS IS HAPPENING!

This was great! I hope you update more frequently now :D