Reviews for Sensual Insanity
Holy bonkers! I found your story and I feel in love with it! I have read and re-read it multiple times. Please keep writing I would love to read this wonderful story til the end.
Caranril chapter 22 . 1/28
I seriously love this story. If you keep coming back to it, I'll keep reading it!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2017
I really must say that this story is one of a kind! Reasons why is that the main character is thicc. Not a lot of stories has that, plus the way you described her body type reminds me of one of my female friends that has the similar figure. Other reason is that she’s a sniper/courtsian which is a unique mix if I say so myself. (I’m a dude, so it’s weird to try a courtsian character whenever it’s a option as a gamer and do correct me if I used the wrong word to describe it.) all In all, it’s a good story and I do hope you’ll continue to work on it. Keelaa se’lai.
KrystylSky chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
So glad this is updated I love this one :)
Ghostly Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
I don't think I've read an me story like this one before... BUT OMG ITS DO AMAZING! I just binged it and I LOVE it! Estella is so freaking awesome and her and Garrus are adorable! I really like the backstory you made for her, I feel like she really ties the crew together. And Yay! THANE! Ah yay I feel like he will be her one calm friend that will listen to her angst lol. Love it!
PepperCornPie chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
Awesome chapter! loved it!
Though I wish was there was more Garrus/Estella interaction/romance :)
Love thee music you've used and the dancing sounds amazing.
hopefully you'll continue this! love to read more!
Sadly there's only a few Garrus/Oc stories out there. This is one of the good ones.
gmaya1105 chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
I waited a long time for this and I for sure was not disappointed. I really love this book, keep up the good work. :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Not the only family? Interesting, but hey! The cancer is gone, that's great!
Vanessa Masters chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
LOL OH Garrus, 'Nice Dress'

I have to confess, this turned out differently then I expected, yet I'm not disappointed :D

In fact, I love it! And Estella found Thane, or he found her.

Yes, Thane and Garrus, both got kinky alien voices.

Course, I like Zaeed and Jacob's voices too. ; And that's just mass effect 2
Death's Inevitable Kiss chapter 22 . 9/16/2017
it's back! I'm so happy! though I think I have to go back and reread a few chapters cuz I don't remember when they got together...

This chapter was so good. I love how she probably actually needs to have a real body guard now. xD

I'm sure Tali or Miranda can put a built in tazer in her armor or something. P:

Anyway, thank you so much for this. It was great. :D
oxCuteKataraox chapter 22 . 9/16/2017
The story is back! Lol welcome back! This chapter is interesting and I can't wait to read the next one.
Miss RaeFox chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
This story is great!
HikariAi32401 chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
I do not know if I said this yet but I love love love your story. If you don't update sooner, I would kneel and plead, literally.
Julian Markus chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
*manic laughter continues from beneath a warm teddy bear* DDDDDDDDD
Julian Markus chapter 12 . 3/29/2017