Reviews for The Valley
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 31 . 7/14
Its a pity FairyTale Land doesnt know anything about psychiatry. They could sure use some. And marriage counseling...and grief counseling!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 16 . 7/13
that was so wonderful! THIS is the Rumbelle we need and deserve! This is the kind of marriage Rumple needed and deserved on the show (but didn't get... either time) Thank you for writing this!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 10 . 7/13
these moments of love between them are so sweet! I wish we had some of this on the show. This RumBelle love makes me so happy to see.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 5 . 7/13
that was absolutely wonderful! I love how sweet this story is... how young and hopeful Rumple & Belle are (of course in the show that kind of hope & happiness never lasts for long with them) so thank you for giving it to us here!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 2 . 7/13
that was absolutely so sweet! love this!
Ace O. Spade chapter 50 . 4/16
I have been reading this so long and I can't believe it's over!
Although one thing bothers me, why the name Wallace? Anyway, it was a great story, Dearie!
Ace O. Spade chapter 36 . 4/13
That's kind of weird. Rumple still has the memories of the dalliance with Cora? Eewww!
Ace O. Spade chapter 26 . 4/9
But... But...She promised to always stand by his side!
Ace O. Spade chapter 14 . 4/9
A squee for Bae and cry for Rumple here!
Trixie09 chapter 50 . 7/21/2015
This story was fantastic! I had been searching for a OUAT fic with Belle and Rumplestiltskin that had a good plot and story and I found it! So good. I loved that you really fleshed out a lot of the characters and how you fit your plot in with elements of the OUAT show. Great job. Can't wait to see your other work.
misuky7 chapter 50 . 5/26/2015
This was one of the most breathtaking stories I've ever read. I honestly was swept away by each word and all the changes to the original story yet staying so close to the same was marvelous. This is one of my absolute favorites. :3
Lokidaughter13 chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
Since Belle is there I know he'll be will slap sense into him before anything too bad can happen.
Lokidaughter13 chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
Please dont make Belle be like Milah.
Elon chapter 50 . 3/20/2015
I love your story. I love that they all got their happy ending here! Keep it up and thanks for sharing this
Electricboa chapter 50 . 12/18/2014
This has to be one of the best Once Upon a Time stories I've read to date. I absolutely love the concept. Having Belle there instead of Milah really felt so much better when it came to the part where Rumpelstiltskin cripples himself. She takes it so much better than Milah, and it felt very much in character. I also liked that you made Maurice a loved character. It's not something I often see. I think this is the only story I've read where he and Rumpelstiltskin are on good terms.

The spiral down into darkness was done very well, and I especially liked the prices of magic. Having Maurice killed over gold was prosaic and still managed to show the insidiousness of magic. I found myself liking the Baelfire/Moraine pairing and was a little sad to see they don't make it back to the Enchanted Forest. I really did feel sorry for the two of them realizing their feelings only after it was too late.

There's so much I liked about the story that I'm finding it difficult to pin down specifics. The characters were all dynamic and developed very well over the course of the story. I thought the way you interwove the scenes from the official canon, like Robin Hood stealing the wand, kept it nice and parallel to the series. All in all, a great work. Keep up the excellent writing.