Reviews for A Chapter Repeated
McJoJo chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Beautiful story, well done!
Miracle2002 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Are you kidding me? That can't be the end! You have to add more. You could also make Syd pregnant again, but make the baby normal this time. Please, please, please add more!
Maria14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
please make a sequel! just a thought, maybe you could make syd pregnant again, it could be a cool idea for a sequel!

if you get a chance please read my stories and tell me what you think
kansascowgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
love the story, its great, add a sequel or another chapter if you can! i love it! i obsessed with providence, and i love reading the fanfics! so please don't keep us waiting, update!
owensyd chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
UPDATE IT SOON!

this is a great story, i love how Owen is in this story, its really realalistic, its great.

i hope Julie's OK, but this is an aesome story,

i really love it!
Spencer chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
That was really good! :)
juliafan chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Great story! I think I know why you called it,"A Chapter Repeated." One thing, when Julie was a baby, you wrote she had blue eyes, then when she was older, you wrote she had brown eyes. That's just a minor detail, though.
vi54 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
good job
Tinker Bell 05 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME... I WENT AHEAD AND ADDED YOU TO MY FAV. AUTHOR'S LIST, AND ADDED THIS STORY TO MY HARD DRIVE AND FAV. STORY'S LIST.. GO REBECCA AND STEPH YOUR STORY IS AWESOME. ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER IF YOU CAN.
Aleetza chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hi! Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I love Providence and I'm sitting on the edge of my chair while waiting for new eppis of P. My country is far behind you.

Keep up the good work:o)