Reviews for Bromance
MerryLittleMess chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Awesome story. The setting was kinda weird, but that didn't diminish the fun. I loved the crazy lady, the useless attoreys and most of all the banter. Well done!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Braithwaite's a tool. How could they get Calder released before Auggie? That is so not cool leaving Auggie like that. At least they didn't leave him too long.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
OMG, they both got arrested? Hahaha! I'm sorry but that was hysterical. What's not cool though is that woman and her friends lying about the incident. Man, if Annie could see them now.
cherithcutestory2 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
HI-larious! I love this soooo much. :)
Gwynne G chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Really enjoyed this original and well executed story, but it feels unfinished. Hope another chapter or two will be forthcoming soon. Good dialogue and interesting situations. Many thanks.
AllTheWayMay chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Somehow I missed this story when you first posted it! I love it! I love the banter between Calder and Auggie-it feels natural and true to character. Can't wait for more!
mtnka chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
*like*
miss-tarletone chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Very nice chapter! I like that this story is one of a kind and interesting.
GraysonSteele chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Whew! You had me worried for Auggie for a minute there.
Marie King chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
This was a awesome ending to a awesome story!
I loved seeing Auggie & Calder bond it was pretty great this was another fantastic fan fic from you

Please keep up the excellent work :)
Bowsic chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Loved this, it was perfect, i started getting really invested in prison life Auggie.
bouc0101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love your story, really nice dialogue. Made me laugh!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Very fun story! I really enjoyed it!
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Calder is a prat, but at least he stuck up for Auggie. Nothing cements a bromance quite like sharing a holding cell. I wonder who's going to bail Auggie out this time?
Bowsic chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i love this story it is so satisfying, looking forward to the next chapter.