Reviews for My Darling, Temptation
Riene chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Oh dammit, Christine...this is what happens with the wrong choice. Nicely done, you've caught her frustration and despair quite well, but it's the men I feel sorry for. Erik who is stuck with only pieces, and Raoul, who will surely begin to suspect. It's a no-win...what a set up you've given them!
Mini Nicka chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Excellently done I cant wait till this explodes in her face
mirto.pliakostamou chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
It's amazing! You have talent! Please continue with more E/C sex scenes! 3
Deadtom77 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Ah Christine you are fooling yourself and hurting Erik.
In fact you are playing with a whole box of matches and its all going to go up in flames.
Please don't let Erik be the one to get burned.
I look forward to reading more :)
Cheers Dt
okaydokay chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
This is such a great story!
kc332 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
So great! I love your writing :D Look forward to an update!
starrynight chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I love this story! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Is it weird if I always have a tab of this story open and constantly refresh the page for an update more than five times a day? I feel like that's weird
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I have seen a lot of chapters that just basically condemn Christine for being a selfish "slut" and, thus, I basically feel compelled to come to her rescue. She is definitely selfish, but I still pity her. She made the easy choice by picking Raoul, and is slowly learning that she fucked up. Most people would pick Raoul, as he is the safe option (not to mention that she does love him). Also, this is a chick who has been entirely sheltered her entire life, except when it comes to the mechanics of sex. In the end, I feel poorly for everyone involved. But it is also nearly impossible to fully blame Christine.
emeraldphan chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
This situation is getting so complicated. Christine is fond of Raoul and still thinks of him as that carefree young boy, but neither of them are children any more. He is trying to be a loving husband and take care of practical matters, like their living arrangements, but Christine is just looking for excitement. Also, Erik has started to expect that Christine will keep coming back to him, whereas before he was having doubts about it.
Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is gorgeous... Your pacing is amazing and the characters are exactly as they should be - you make your audience feel what Christine and the Phantom are feeling... Amazing... Please, please, please, PLEASE update soon
ellerose77 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
yipeee! phantom every week! xE
cupid's-heart chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
This is glorious - the simplicity and ignorance of Raoul, the extreme selfishness and histrionics of Christine, and the helpless obsession and masculine passion of Eric. I love it. Please update
Oliver Grey chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Well, you've made a brilliant job describing a perfectly selfish Christine. I know a real person who is just like her and who is a woman of course. Men have more guilt that's way women catch them easily. The question here is who will grow tired of this game first - Raoul or the Phantom?
And about sins. It's not about loving two men at the same time. It's about lying to them. But she don't have to lie to Erik, right? She knows he'll love her no matter what. She takes what she wants, the slut, and leaves him until the next itch between her legs.
Raoul on the other hand...

Very good job! I've been in Erik's shoes for several years and it is just like you describe it. Disgustingly addictive.

Regards,
Oliver
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Sob you don't understand how obsessed I am with this story. I adore this story so much, and I basically come back and reread all your works when reeling from an update. This chapter was so lovely. Erik's reactions make me want to cry, and I almost pity Raoul. I am 100 percent ready for Christine to realize that Erik is 10x more husband material than Raoul, and she basically married her brother. I literally check for your updates twice a day. I'll be stalking your profile until chapter 7!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »