Reviews for Who's the Hero
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 30 . 3/11
Love this story so much!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/27/2017
wow that was really good job and usaly i dont like drary but you gave it a good name
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 30 . 2/22/2017
I like your fiction :).
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Aweeee that's so sweet :) i love this story it just give me the inspiration for my story later today. :) thanks ever so much _
darick.klomp chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
I liked this fic it had a gay relationship but wasn't utterly about sex and actual had a story to it. Something i can rarely find in other fanfics so thank you for making this fic
Guest chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
LovingFanFiction chapter 20 . 4/28/2016
I love a self-aware Ron. Like he was kind of a jerk, but then got it at the end. I also love how he instigated the whole Harry forgiving Draco thing a couple chapters back.
Valenkisa chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
how could you leave out the best line from that scene?! " technically, it's a ferret"!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
*Facepalm*
...DRACO
...HARRY
And that's all I have too say.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
woah harry you need to calm yourself. geez. apparently, "quidditch" is a freAKING TRIGGER WORD OR SOMETHING. gawd. calm yourself, harry.
Linda chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
Love it
Lmb111514 chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
Aww, this was a great story. It's funny, after reading your other story, I sat here, half-expecting Ron and dumbledore to go turbo on them and become evil. But they didn't! Well- at least not forever, just temporarily...You sure love the conflict when letters get intercepted, which I would have to proudly agree with. Great job on this story; it was fun to read. Now I will move back to your profile and read another story from you!

P.s. Because of your stories, I have now become a fan of Blaise and hermione being together; they're quite the cute pairing...
dragon fier 20 chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
This was... Amazing. I loved it so much and it was also more realistic than some others :) this was amazing and I loved it so much. Wonderful job love!
musme chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
I love it!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
I love this story so far, even th angsty bits, lol. I personally think it's either Dumbledork or that prick Lucius taking the letters. Hope to fine four soon :)