Reviews for Who's the Hero
Guest chapter 30 . 3/27/2017
wow that was really good job and usaly i dont like drary but you gave it a good name
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 30 . 2/22/2017
I like your fiction :).
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Aweeee that's so sweet :) i love this story it just give me the inspiration for my story later today. :) thanks ever so much _
darick.klomp chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
I liked this fic it had a gay relationship but wasn't utterly about sex and actual had a story to it. Something i can rarely find in other fanfics so thank you for making this fic
Guest chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
LovingFanFiction chapter 20 . 4/28/2016
I love a self-aware Ron. Like he was kind of a jerk, but then got it at the end. I also love how he instigated the whole Harry forgiving Draco thing a couple chapters back.
Valenkisa chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
how could you leave out the best line from that scene?! " technically, it's a ferret"!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
*Facepalm*
...DRACO
...HARRY
And that's all I have too say.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
woah harry you need to calm yourself. geez. apparently, "quidditch" is a freAKING TRIGGER WORD OR SOMETHING. gawd. calm yourself, harry.
Linda chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
Love it
Lmb111514 chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
Aww, this was a great story. It's funny, after reading your other story, I sat here, half-expecting Ron and dumbledore to go turbo on them and become evil. But they didn't! Well- at least not forever, just temporarily...You sure love the conflict when letters get intercepted, which I would have to proudly agree with. Great job on this story; it was fun to read. Now I will move back to your profile and read another story from you!

P.s. Because of your stories, I have now become a fan of Blaise and hermione being together; they're quite the cute pairing...
dragon fier 20 chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
This was... Amazing. I loved it so much and it was also more realistic than some others :) this was amazing and I loved it so much. Wonderful job love!
musme chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
I love it!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
I love this story so far, even th angsty bits, lol. I personally think it's either Dumbledork or that prick Lucius taking the letters. Hope to fine four soon :)
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
I'm interested to see is you write the tournament. Given their relationship, I kind of think Draco would be his most important person for the merpeople challenge, no? But then the cat would be out of the bag... Can't wait to see what you write :)