Reviews for Tales from the Time Skip
irrevenant chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Very cool. I'm currently up to the bit in Worm where you posted a link to this story and some levity is much appreciated! I could see a whole "The lighter side of Worm" series doing well, actually...

Spotted one possible typo: "Before he could say anything more, however,". This immediately follows a bit where Tattletale was talking so I wonder if you meant "she" rather than "he". If not, it's unclear who is talking at this point.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
*twitch*

I had a train of thought, but it left with Empire Eighty-Eight.
Eduardo chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hilarious
Tieshaunn chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
What, in the name of God, the Devil, Tolkien and Martin, did you smoke?

Alright, now to some review.

Your spelling and grammar are great, I didn't notice any mistakes that broke the flow of the story.

The introduction of the characters comes off as too emotionless, like rattling off a list. Either you intend this for longtime Worm readers, in which case anything beyond the name is superflous, or for non-readers, in which case you need more empathic, more detailed introductions. I'd go with the first.

The joke is good, but it doesn't really work until the very last paragraph and sentence. Before that, it's just confusing, though that may have been your aim.

Otherwise, anything strange about their personalities/reactions is just part of this being your work, not wildbow's. Thus, no critique there.

I'll be interested to read more from you! (Golem & Cuff romance!)
Mauke chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Thank you. Avenue Q in the world of Worm. A most excellent (if not a little racist, but that is ok) snippet.