Reviews for Good For What Ails You
WolfKomoki chapter 2 . 1/23
Who's Katherine an Oc? I don't recall reading what she looked like. Anyway nice chapter.
Your story is amazing, I couldn't believe how good it was. I was gripped from start to finish everything was so detailed and exciting. Thank you for making this! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Katherine is the big boob red bikini peace-sign girl. Ohhhhhh myyyyyy.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
By far one of my favorite GTA stories! I've recently finished the game, and I love your twist on it. Wonderful story xx
ChaoticBanter chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
This story had me hooked from the beginning and I'm so sad it's over! You portrayed the characters perfectly and Katherine was really someone I connected with. I was a little sad when I read the endings, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the way the endings went were the only way things could have happened. That in itself was a "sobering" experience for me, pun intended. I am currently writing a GTA V fan fiction myself that is mostly humor and violence. I only have eight chapters so far and the actual writing of it has been going extremely slow due to school and writers block and hey, look at that, I'm rambling, forgive me, but you might like it. Or ignore this part completely, that's okay. I really just wanted to thank you for putting out your brilliant work to light a fire under the butt of a fellow writer and to give her SO MANY FEELS. Plus, the ingenious way you incorporated Katherine into the actual storyline was both impressive and inspiring! I will most definitely look into your other stories.
With love,
Chaotic Banter
Guest chapter 28 . 3/12/2014
That was a fun read. You wrote all the characters very well. Michael convinces himself he's doing a good thing and looking out for people when he's really being selfish. Trevor made me laugh a few times in the story. He's written just like he is in gta 5. Lamar and franklin are on par too. I choose the trevor ending
Laurie Jupiter chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
I actually haven't finished GTAV yet, but I read your story and chose the 'Franklin' ending. :D

I love the way you write the characters because it rings so true to the game, and is actually (so far) the only one that I've seen capture Michael and Trevor correctly. Out of the three of them, Franklin is the most decent one (but by no means perfect either). A lot of people tend to forget that Michael has his really selfish moments - like, throwing his pals under the bus when he made that deal with the FIB and dragging Franklin (his protege) into all kinds of shit under the guise of fatherly guidance. You've showed that wonderfully in your fic, when he decides to take advantage of Katherine right after his family leaves him. It's actually quite sad how he expressed an interest in Katherine's future, only to turn around and let her take as much oxy as she wanted just so he could have someone to wallow with him.

I also love the way you've written Trevor. He's got that perfect mix of asshole and gentleman, which is apparent in his approach towards Katherine. Because, really, Trevor's not a nice guy (not even to women, even if he tries to appear like that). That scene, in the game, where T gives some money to Frank's Aunt Denise for her to 'buy something nice' and then yells at her afterwards was a perfect demonstration.

I also like how you did a contrast here with Franklin and the older guys. Being the youngest, I also thought that Franklin was the least jaded and least selfish (given all the tasks that he does for Tonya). Mike is my fave, but in your story, I actually wanted Katherine to end up with Franklin and smack Michael in the head for treating Kat like that! And I'm so glad I chose the Franklin ending because I read the other two afterwards and they were just so darn depressing.

Thanks for writing this story! It's nice to see an author who can write Michael, Trevor and Franklin in character and involve an OC into it in a believable way. I'm also glad that you decided to take a different route with the character and not have her be a part of any of their heists or a professional thief, since it's such a different and refreshing take. A lot of the stories here always have the girl OC involved in heists or brought in by Lester.
Yvonne chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
Absolutely loved this story! The choice endings were a great idea. I read them all obviously but i honestly would have chosen Franklin in the end. I have a crush on Michael but I know he's a selfish fuck. Anyway, good work! Thanks :D
HiddenWolfx chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
You did an amazing job with this story! Especially with details, having a three-dimensional oC and keeping everyone realistic and in character. As for the ending, I chose the Michael ending! It's my favorite by far :) Although I wish they could've stayed more in contact after the whole incident. I just really like these two together xD
DerpyDoo chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Holy smokes! All three endings were perfect! :D
What great ends to a great fic! I like how you kept the endings realistic to what the characters would actually do. I hope you keep writing new stories because I really enjoy your writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
This was really great! Please write more things.
00909 chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
You could totally spin three stories off the endings. Maybe do some extra one shots.
kingslayr chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
Loved this fic! I chose the Franklin ending originally, but I'll be honest, I went back and read all the endings heh. The Michael choice ended up being my favorite!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
omfg I was laughing at the part where she's calling Michael fat LOL I love your writing!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I hate her sister an unbelievable amount. I hope Kat tells Trevor he is generally contradicting himself. Trevor and Micheal are both very selfish in slightly different ways.