Reviews for Recuerdame
Drake chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I WOULD write down what comes to mind, but u see, there are nothing - no words - but strong feelings, to describe the soul of this fic. I very much like the idea of Dante acquiring a mish-mash of ideas from places he's been to honor the dead. This fic was heartfelt...yeah,that sounds like the most accurate description I can think to give. If there's more, I eagerly and patiently wait.
Aubyanne M Poulter chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Insightful, brilliantly executed, stylish and an excellent read. Fantastic capture of both atmosphere and character. I truly enjoyed it. Best of luck in your future ventures.
AP chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I have vague leanings towards other series, but nothing seems to be coming together as yet. We'll see, I guess.
Linda chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Excellent. Will you be writing for other series instead of just DMC? You are very good at the angsty stuff. I can just imagine the good stories you'll cook up. Well, good luck in writing. Know you are good and never doubt it.
Siuil chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Once again, you've written something that covers all bases. You're informed about the rituals of the Day of the Dead, and adapted it to DMC. A realistic approach to an otherwise fantastic fantasy world full of demons and legends. If another, less insightful author had written this, no doubt it would be riddled with steriotypical superstitions, and a far cry from the true meaning of the Day of the Dead. A great read.
Otterstamp chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
This was wonderfully written, the tone of the piece coming across clear. I loved it.

-Alice