Reviews for Remembering
damson rhee chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
this is really good! such good portrayal of emotions and it's very realistic too. and so sad! pleaze write more dawson's creek fics. you are very good at them! D
xoxolovebug chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
WAH! *sniff* That was so sad!...Touching, but sad! Especially the part where Joey kills herself. :'(

I love Joey/Pacey pairing though!
dwyn chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
There were some spelling errors, but it was a really good story.
2unique1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I really liked the story but the ending startled me a little, it was very unexpected.
dee chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
sad but sweet
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
That was a reaLLY nice story..sooo touching. Even the thing where Joey kills herself is touching. Good work!
Joey chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Oh my god. I feel so depressed. Yet that was brilliant. The last line is amazing. Joey would have thought more about her family before suicide though.
Loz chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Awwwww. Thats sooo emotional and I loved it.
Natz chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was soooooo sad, I nearly cried !
gemma chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
i think this is so sad. pacey CAN'T die. I don't get it? have you made this episode up or is it true? is this episode going to be in the next series? im in england so they havent showed it yet?

please email me im very confused

thanx
Myhidra chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
I liked this story. I would have loved it if I loved Pacey and Joey together.
88997766 chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
that was so sad.

but I liked the ending, I usually don't like suicide fics, but this one felt right.

you're right about the grin, gotta love it.
Leah chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
That was so so so so so sad but it was pretty good writing coz it put me in joey's perspective and i became involved with the whole emotion factor. PlzPlzPlz keep writing!
nicole chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
im not to sure how i feel about this...its pretty depressing, but well written
Sassy chapter 1 . 10/30/2000