Reviews for Lily's Secret
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
wow... poor lily, but we all know how that story ended... with james. i'm sure she was pleased with him, or she wouldn't have married him, so i find myself not being too concerned for her. well, i am amazing. i finished all your HP in one night, and i started at, i think 11:30 as it is. it is now 5:30, and i feel accomplished. you are an amazing writer, and it was worth staying up this late. thanks for rocking my fanficiton world.
fetch chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Wahey. I love bi!Lily. She turns out to be straight in the series, though, doesn't she? I don't remember.
Hazelline chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I like this a lot!

I saw this ep and so it was cool that you brought it all back up and added your own characterizaton of Lily.
Asterix chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Wahey! Popularslash! This was great. It had the right mixture of IC-ness and angst. Or something. I could imagine Lilly saying this in her head. And I *love* the idea of her with Sam...
the ringmaster chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
well i just wanted to say that i liked this and all the people that said it was a dumb story line and that it didnt fit the characters are obviously pretty dumb cuz we all know it was a true yeah
Jaye chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
awww :::sniffle::: that was sortof sad but i already kinda guess it was sam 'cause the crush on one of her firends which consits of sam, carmen, and harrison. She try to get her groove on w/ him and i didn't work out, and carmen and the kiss didn't work so duh it gotta be sam. good fic
torri chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
good story. i liked that episode
mol chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
I am making a website for Popular fanfiction and I'd love your permission to post your fics on the site. I think you did a great job. Here's a preview of what the site will look like:

Eventually, I hope to make it the best Popular fanfiction spot on the net, and I am almost ready to open it to the public. Please e-mail me about it, or if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks a lot!

Schwarmnator chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
When i first read it I was like okay then I watch the show that night and I thought that what I read waas ture then I realized that it wwas just a story and wasn't realy.
Amber chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Wonderful! you can really write good!
hmm funny chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Jen chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
I think that its a stupid story line, i dont like it at all. Lilly is dating Josh, why would she kiss Carmen and then have a crush on Sam? Yes she could be Bi, but why would you do that? ugghhh thats sooo stupid i dont like it AT ALL.
poop on a napkin lol devon and stef chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
u are one stupid person!
bubblestk chapter 1 . 12/3/2000

Rachel chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
It's has a good beginning plot but it would be nice for more expansion. Try to go in more depth about what's going on.