Reviews for Falling Slowly
Clumsy Tim chapter 7 . 7/26
Oh My please continue this story whenever you have time! It's so good, I was so drawn in by the story! This story is worth finishing! Good job on what you have so far, very well done!
Nuanin chapter 7 . 5/29
Nice story please write more aokaga
I wan't to know What going on whit aomine _!
Please ! Updat soon
Lunitil chapter 7 . 5/18
Pleeaasseee write more i love this :0 PLEASE
dinoshawn chapter 7 . 5/20
Great story
Please update soon
cynthiacyvon chapter 7 . 3/27
You had me fall in love :)
The very idea of another side of kagami himself made me loving every word of your work, and how you deliver those idea as well,
Falling into wrong assumstions is just so kagami :D
Loving your story and cannot wait to read more, i simply can imagine my self dreaming a florist kagami, and i hope he will become a professional one too XD
Thnx for such q great work
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please keep it up! :D it's really good so far, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
princessyadongprivacy chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
can't wait for the next chap
what happen to aomine and kagami bacame worried to aomine
what will happen to the two of them?
Papersolo chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I love this story! The set-up is intriguing and I really like this alternative universe you've built! I liked how you mixed all the characters up in a way where we get characters who rarely interact/never interacted in canon interacting! Sakurai, Akashi, and Kagami working together! That's a combo I've never seen before and you made those three work as a unit so well! Kagami arranging flowers...I think I have a new headcanon now! That image is just so sweet and it suits Kagami, to be honest! Kagami's misunderstanding of Aomine's job was just amusing, but I don't blame him at all. At first, I actually thought his intuition might be true! Especially reading it from Kagami's perspective. It was hilarious watching him sort out his misunderstanding with Aomine, but I'm glad they got that done.

And wow, who would have thought that they would live in the same apartment as well as the same floor? Coincidence overflow! It's a miracle they've never bumped into each other! Ah, I love how Aomine keeps pointing out these little details that are "feminine" about Kagami, like knowing how to cook, having a clean house, arranging the flowers in just the right way, etc. It's so adorable! But I guess Aomine's mind is centered on girls. Hopefully he will make more room in his mind for Kagami now?

I just realized that it's been 7 months since this has been updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it! This is really a well-thought out story and it's rare to find an Aokaga AU such as this where the characters are doing very different things than in canon! And you also stopped at such an exciting point in the story! Ahhhh, I really want those two to get closer together and understand each other on a more personal level and I feel like it's reached that point here! I hope we'll get to see this story to the conclusion someday because it's wonderful!
hikary22 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I really like this fic, and I don't really think Kagami in a flower would work at first but after reading this it's actually a very good AoKaga set up and I end up liking this AU more than I thought I would. And eventhough I don't actually ship AkaKuro I sort of like that you include their blooming relationship in the bground. :)

I noticed that it had been months since you updated, but I REALLY REALLY you have chose not to abandon this story and it's only a temporary hiatus and you'll pick it up again sometime later this year. No pressure though, but it would be lovely to be able to read this till the end. Thank you for the lovely reading! ;D
sadakocwan chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
where is da next chapteeeeerrr(s)? :""(
huangangelin chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
update please :))
AveaFaun chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This is wonderful! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Yan801 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
please update again..
AmaiOni chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Update! I love the story!
Sasukeswind chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Are you not gonna update this fanfic?
Because I really like it, like it a lot! ( ; w ; )
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »