Reviews for Ghost of Oblivion
markaren chapter 81 . 1/28
This was a refreshing change of pace from most fanfiction I've come across. Thank you so very much for writing this story.
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 81 . 4/12/2020
I only just now found this story, read it front to back, and got a chance to review.

I regret not being able to read this as it was being written, but it's a really amazing story nonetheless. Thank you for writing it and for uploading it.
Goomy chapter 81 . 7/19/2019
Ok, but.. Who's the real Yveltal? So the beginning Yveltal was fake? Because (you-know-who)'s personality and Beginning!Yveltal's personality seemed to clash after his big secret was out. I'm kind of bitter that Absol didn't get that misunderstanding cleared up, you know, where he thought Yveltal was only pure evil and needed to be iradicated. I love Eris btw. Not a Mary Sue at all. On another note: Ok.. So. This dude went from human to pokemon to legendary. Wow. Also on another note: Ok. Also, COME ON XERNEAS, GiVE hIm A chaNCe! You betrayed each other, you stubborn fool. Yveltal didn't stop being a 'person' (living being? Creature? Poke- Idk) the moment he turned into a legendary.
Also, destruction birb REALLY messed up. Like, just. Ok. You messed up Eris so much.. Why... How could you hurt... Who could ever hurt Eris? Seems like her sword is really the only one Eris has. Apparently, XerneasYveltal in power/battle. Hmph. (Cough*biased*cough*chosepokemonY*)
And... Uh.. Taylor's role? This story is one big conflict Loljdkwbdkfow I love it
Ok no one needs Y&X now that Z's here.
ERIS AND EON AND (ERIS' SWORD) AND (Beginning)YVELTAL BEST CHARACTERS WHOOO!
Great job on the story.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/14/2019
Taylor's really annoying. But whaaat everyone's misunderstanding nooo
DannyPhantom619 chapter 81 . 7/15/2018
This is one epic story and I'm glad to have read this.
Loved how Eris and her Sword/Protector came to be at the end and I'm glad their living a good life
BattleshipFusou chapter 81 . 5/31/2018
A bitter-sweet ending... but perhaps that makes it all the better I think. Peace isn’t just something we can have after all. It’s something we have to work to achieve, and even then, it’s something we have to work to maintain.
EIpy chapter 80 . 11/1/2017
Fuck, review got butchered
EIpy chapter 81 . 11/1/2017
Beautifully written story, I enjoyed it very background on Yveltal and Xerneas is really thought out and makes me really sad.
RainEStar3 chapter 81 . 3/2/2017
This ending... Sad, yet strangely satisfying. Sometimes not everyone gets their fairy tale ending. Beautiful work!
RainEStar3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I remember seeing this two something years ago, but it wasn't complete and I forgot to follow it. This'll be fun to see where the journey has gone.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Ch 6 and raring for some Zygarde
Quagsire12 chapter 81 . 9/19/2015
You should make a sequel where she goes to Unova
pikachu the pika chapter 81 . 8/7/2015
pokemon z isnt coming-out ever
Guest chapter 47 . 7/29/2015
Im fucking CRYING now. THE FEEEELS!
Sileaf chapter 81 . 6/17/2015
I got blocked off from fanfiction for a long time .
Finally managed to cheat the damn block to read.

I feel bittersweet from the ending. Sad that it ended, but happy for the character getting closure.