Reviews for Second Mouse
Photogirl1890 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
I like the fire extinguishing arrows from Q! This was great from start to finish: the humour, the action, the title. Warping time worked out well.
Mascota chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
You are an absolutly wonderful writer, incredible characters development, details are a gift to our mind. Your story blow out mi head. Thank you!
Qweb chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
And the second mouse gets the cheese. Great last line.
Quantum of solace was a stretch.
Thanks for the story.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
hahahah, I knew it just forgot the time line note in the A/N.

Lovely job throughout.

hahahah so it is Q that gave Clint the weapon to hack the computer. I LOVE IT.

I really enjoyed Hawkeye and 007s bonding time (yes pun intended).
DBhawkguy30 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
This chapter was awesome! I had a stupid grin on my face when you wrote, smart people, those Scots. LOL we totally are! haha
Lots of action in this chapter, think this would make a great movie :) and the mentions of Bond film names and of the god of thunder (Thor) made me smile.
Great work, can't wait for more!
And also, bad, bad Natasha. Can't wait for more run ins with her and Clint *wink*wink*
tayababy chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Oh, ejection seats, the Black Widow, assassins, explosions and volcanoes, Oh My!
memo bonafide chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Couldn't help but laugh at the last line of this chapter, which is wonderful by so many way: tension, action, car race, humor... thank so much!
CrlkSeasons chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Gloves off, full of action, a fun ride all the way.
Qweb chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Loved the way you worked in Bond titles - Golden Eye, Die Another Day etc.
great action.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
well! Im gussing that this is actually going to be a bit longer, that's good...
l;ike all the Bond references and all, Im suspecting you did them earlier but this is when I caught them really.
poor Bond...
but! I must say, every car crashing right near afterwords is fun!
and it was a reliable car too...
anyway, good bit about the insurance there, as well as Barton wanting to push the shiny red button, because COME ON we ALL want to push shiny red buttons.
still Natasha is going to be in Trou-ble with people for accepting proof of kill without verifying it, so now SHE is going to get caught up right in all of this mess!
but yikes hydra just makes some MESSES, god is that just a pain.
M was fun with her outlook, and Money penny and Coulson are fun as well!
still, did the idiot even get the dimonds he was looking for?
and oh yeah Stark still doenst know that things are being sold out form under him, and others are assuming that hes aware.. yikes.
Natashas defensiveness over everything was nice, shes still a raw nerve right now in a lot of ways, which is fun right?
still her hunting Clint, as well as dodging people that might be a tad pissed, bond still with him having to hunt this fool, well it IS a mess aint it?
like the obligatory car chase as well as the injuries of everyone. that's going to be a mess...
still, the aftermath report of this all should be fun.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Ha...well the cat is out of the bag with Natasha...well at least in terms of who she works for (which is herself). I love those little tiny hints of interest between Clint and Natasha. Just nice little things that remind me that much more is to come between those two. :) (Even if Bond had her first.) And nice team work between James and Clint.
sv4me chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
What fun! Lived the Bond movie titles & the 'this looks bad' from the Hawkeye comics.
sv4me chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Can't wait to see where Natasha goes with this :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Ah well...Natasha not quite to the rescue. :) Love how the plot of progressing.
Photogirl1890 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
There's so much to like about this that I can't pick out my favourite moments. You have fused the Bond elements with the Marvel perfectly : )
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »