Reviews for Second Mouse
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
well! Im gussing that this is actually going to be a bit longer, that's good...
l;ike all the Bond references and all, Im suspecting you did them earlier but this is when I caught them really.
poor Bond...
but! I must say, every car crashing right near afterwords is fun!
and it was a reliable car too...
anyway, good bit about the insurance there, as well as Barton wanting to push the shiny red button, because COME ON we ALL want to push shiny red buttons.
still Natasha is going to be in Trou-ble with people for accepting proof of kill without verifying it, so now SHE is going to get caught up right in all of this mess!
but yikes hydra just makes some MESSES, god is that just a pain.
M was fun with her outlook, and Money penny and Coulson are fun as well!
still, did the idiot even get the dimonds he was looking for?
and oh yeah Stark still doenst know that things are being sold out form under him, and others are assuming that hes aware.. yikes.
Natashas defensiveness over everything was nice, shes still a raw nerve right now in a lot of ways, which is fun right?
still her hunting Clint, as well as dodging people that might be a tad pissed, bond still with him having to hunt this fool, well it IS a mess aint it?
like the obligatory car chase as well as the injuries of everyone. that's going to be a mess...
still, the aftermath report of this all should be fun.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Ha...well the cat is out of the bag with Natasha...well at least in terms of who she works for (which is herself). I love those little tiny hints of interest between Clint and Natasha. Just nice little things that remind me that much more is to come between those two. :) (Even if Bond had her first.) And nice team work between James and Clint.
MyOxfordComma chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
What fun! Lived the Bond movie titles & the 'this looks bad' from the Hawkeye comics.
MyOxfordComma chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Can't wait to see where Natasha goes with this :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Ah well...Natasha not quite to the rescue. :) Love how the plot of progressing.
Photogirl1890 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
There's so much to like about this that I can't pick out my favourite moments. You have fused the Bond elements with the Marvel perfectly : )
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
well what fun! I like Bond thinking that Shield is MORE than welcome to this idiocy that HED take the more less zany types where there more cold evil, perhaps in some ways no less eccentric, but not quite as... colorful.
still like the professional working together and all and sharing some details!
its kind of sadthat the villan that treats his people BETTER than other villans is actually MORE incompetent.
although why he cant just get a bird instead illudes me, what they were there so might as well use them? sheesh is that a mistake.
but its itnresting tha the fools allowed a close corner combat end up like that, it was quite interesting in a lot of ways.
and Bonds feeling a tad insecure or annoyed. he usually speels with the enemy however generally he KNOWS before hand and all
as well as angry, sure WE brought the evil spy with us BUT you could have the decency to TELL us that we brought an evil spy with us!
still sorta funny her showing up again when they are half way through freeing one of them. GODS the snark shall be fun! especially with them with their pants down.
well time to see what else our dear widow is up to!
and you know I got to wonder if Hydra had done this legaly as well as freaking SLOWER how much money they would have had. but fi getting these dimonds fuck up the entire isles, well that should be fun.
DBhawkguy30 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Bad, bad Natasha lmao
I really liked how Bond and Barton worked together in this chapter and as usual Barton getting an ass kicking for the greater good haha
'no wonder they consider an archer with funky arrow heads as the ultimate weapon' I laughed out loud at this line, awesome! Can't wait for more!
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I'm actuall from Kimberley, so its an absolute treat for me that you did background research (and correctly if I may add). I aplaud you, well done.
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Interesting. So I was wrong, not Natasha... still what is she after? And will she help the boys?
tayababy chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Oh wow. Tease, much?
Kylen chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Ah, Natasha...such a tease...
Delwin chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Oh so very fun! The set-up, the shifting POV's, the oh-so-subtle reactions and body language - all perfect. So glad I caught up and now am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Delwin chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Planning on spending a very pleasant evening catching up - and I find Q, Janeway and 'Vera' all in the same chapter! Have I mentioned I adore you? Okay then - continuing on with pleasure :)
MyOxfordComma chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! How long is this story?
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »