Reviews for Second Mouse
shanynde chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice, ,so is Nat a free agent in this? I'm excited!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Interesting landscape.
I usually take my tea with milk. Tea and testosterone promises to be much more intriguing.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
for some reason the idea of Bond and Barton getting along is TERRIFYING. awesome and all, but HELL this would be an amusing ride. got to say, the mix of it all should be fun, but considering its BOND and Hawkeye I got to wonder if their getting set up to get killed and stuff, an agency trying to get rid of the trouble maker that have some issues on things, Bond probably has betterish relationships with those on top but this SOUNDS like a go poke the sleeping Dragon with a stick.
this is going to be SUCH a hell of a time, it snot often youg et agents that high elvel that are comparably work together!
but Natasha as a bond girl? NOO! but YESS! but. but. cause shes pretty got a lot of fangs there and bond and Barton comenserating about that crazy awesome chick...
GODS this should be fun!
there is going to be multiple nuke going off or something... GODS are Fury and M going to have HEADACHES after all of this is over, Mirganes really if they get LUCKY.
seriously the banter of Barton and Bond, should be FUN.. got to wonder what history of the agents your going for here, for everyone cause that will make a nice MESS.
GODS I want to see where this goes... cant wait till next time!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
hahahaha! OH I am sooooo lovin' this. What a great job with everyone. I can hear each voice so utterly clearly.
Delwin chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I was very much looking forward to this one, but I'll admit I wasn't sure what to expect from a Bond/Avenger fusion - this is fabulous! Those six characters in one room are absolutely dynamic. Can't wait for the continuation!
m klindt chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
can't wait to read more...Michelle
Macceh chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh, that was so much fun! I can't wait to read more! You've got everyone so spot on and beautifully written. I really look forward to reading more.
Kylen chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I had the honor of beta reading this a week or two ago, and I can't WAIT for the rest of this to get posted. It's beautifully written, so well characterized I can SEE these characters in this totally non-filmed setting and I spent half of my time laughing my arse off at the various posturing. *giggles* This is BRILLIANT!
Blitz182 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
**giggles** ooh... This looks good! I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the James Bond series, but this looks fascinating! Can't wait to read more!
tayababy chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh, that was totally worth the wait! i'm so excited to see where you take this, and how you take this, and now I just want to watch the movies all over again!
wkpx911 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Yes yes yes YES! Two of my favorite things in one fic! Can't wait for the next installment!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8