Reviews for A Class Apart
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD AND WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GO AND MESS IT ALL UP. On the show that is. Your fic was PERFECT, thanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
that was so cute! please write more gemily!
Blayze chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This story is incredible. It is the first George Emily story to be written in English. In fact there is only one other and even once I took the time to translate it it wasn't very good. (Though that might be google translate's falt) Heck I was just about to suck it up and get an account just so that I could put one on here. I still might add one of my own. George and Emily are my OTP (one true pairing) and people underestimate their importance. So no matter what be proud of this story. It is a wonderful thing of beauty.
Blayze
{one day they will all marvel at my BLAYZE of glory}
Demosthenes23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I must say you handled this better than I was expecting. I was interested the whole time unlike the actual episode. I do however find it a bit hard to believe that he would tell her about wearing a dress so early on in their relationship. But I'm sure that he did tell her at some point based on her reactions to his conversation with Giles at the end of S6.
karenm99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh, very good. I hope you're not abandoning William, though...
Voltaire63 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Delightful. Eager to read your next story.