Reviews for Parma High
readicted chapter 26 . 10/19
Nice. Thank you for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 15 . 10/19
That was incredibly hot. But I kept thinking about how sharks come closer to shore at Twilight. Seems like an iffy activity in the evening Gulf waters.
readicted chapter 11 . 10/19
Um, wow.
readicted chapter 10 . 10/19
T remember having my lunch stolen out of the work fridge. I was so angry. It occasionally happened when you had a frozen boxed meal, but I never expected someone to touch what was obviously home cooked left overs. I was also on a budget and, because I needed to pick my kids up from childcare, I couldn't stay late at the office so I always took a working lunch. I was so angry and so hungry. I put a big sign up in the employee kitchen letting the thief no that he stole food from a lactating mother of a newborn and that I went without food for the entire 9-hour workday and also could they please return my to the kitchen Tupperware, washed, no questions asked. That got such an unexpectedly huge response. People were so upset that someone had stolen a lactating mother's lunch and were annoyed with me for not asking for someone to help me with lunch. I felt much like Bella did in your story. I think lunch theives suck. It doesn't matter who the victim is, is just plain stinks. So, was the thief Jacob or Tanya?
readicted chapter 1 . 10/19
dpennell007 rec'd this fic last week in the comments over on RobAttack (Random Rita). She didn't steer me wrong. Never has.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 10/8
Well, this cafeteria Catholic loved everything about Parma High! Another charming Edward, fun, fully fleshed out side characters (Eleanor Cope!), and once again The Romance. You really know how to portray relationships in a feel good, authentic manner. You even gave me a reason to revisit my previous opinion of Florida as a bug laden, humid, traffic filled, Final Destination!

A definite add-on to my re-read list!
Mystylight chapter 25 . 6/29
Thanks for your Nice story! It was a pleasure to read until the end!
It was nice to have some of Edward ' s feelings.
Mystylight chapter 15 . 6/29
I don't understand why your story has so few reviews! It's wondurful so far! I loved the "clin d'œil" to twilight whith the mosquitos blood singing and the hurrican James!
(I'm french so I appologise if I made mistakes with my grammar!)
frantic-daydreamer chapter 11 . 2/10
Holeee shit, indeed.
Edward you tease!
frantic-daydreamer chapter 10 . 2/10
Magic shave! BWAHAHA! awesome
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
Such a sweet family and bright future. Thank you for this future take!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Emopire. That sums up the book/movie character all in one word! lol

I liked hearing EPOV on these few scenes. Thanks!
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Amazing story! ;) So sweet, and so danged funny! I loved it! Thank you for sharing your imagination, humor, weather information and talents as a writer.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
I am so proud of Jake for standing up to Mr. Mallory and letting him have it! Wowza, did he let loose! That was great! And then the Mike and Tanya hookup took me by surprise, so more power to them. Emmett is home on emergency leave for a month. I was wondering if it would be granted to him.
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
LMAO *gasping for air* For the whole scene after B&E returned to the cottage after church. OMG! That was just too funny! The best yet! LOL Renee really is a hoot!