Reviews for Parma High
musecangel chapter 15 . 6/23
Rereading this one, because we just had a Tropical Storm pass through and Jim Cantore came. It reminded me of your story, which I truly enjoyed the first time I read it. Thank you for your words.
What a lovely story! A hidden gem that deserves way more notes!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 1/27
Awww so good. I love them!
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 1/27
I'm so glad to have some things clarified. Poor Jasper but Tanya...what a bitch.
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 1/27
My favorite quote ever. It's so beautiful and romantic. This is a great story. I hope the sequel is posted and complete. I would love to read more. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and words.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 7 . 1/25
Funny her blood sings for the little bloodsuckers. Very creative.
readicted chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Nice. Thank you for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
That was incredibly hot. But I kept thinking about how sharks come closer to shore at Twilight. Seems like an iffy activity in the evening Gulf waters.
readicted chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
Um, wow.
readicted chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
T remember having my lunch stolen out of the work fridge. I was so angry. It occasionally happened when you had a frozen boxed meal, but I never expected someone to touch what was obviously home cooked left overs. I was also on a budget and, because I needed to pick my kids up from childcare, I couldn't stay late at the office so I always took a working lunch. I was so angry and so hungry. I put a big sign up in the employee kitchen letting the thief no that he stole food from a lactating mother of a newborn and that I went without food for the entire 9-hour workday and also could they please return my to the kitchen Tupperware, washed, no questions asked. That got such an unexpectedly huge response. People were so upset that someone had stolen a lactating mother's lunch and were annoyed with me for not asking for someone to help me with lunch. I felt much like Bella did in your story. I think lunch theives suck. It doesn't matter who the victim is, is just plain stinks. So, was the thief Jacob or Tanya?
readicted chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
dpennell007 rec'd this fic last week in the comments over on RobAttack (Random Rita). She didn't steer me wrong. Never has.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 10/8/2016
Well, this cafeteria Catholic loved everything about Parma High! Another charming Edward, fun, fully fleshed out side characters (Eleanor Cope!), and once again The Romance. You really know how to portray relationships in a feel good, authentic manner. You even gave me a reason to revisit my previous opinion of Florida as a bug laden, humid, traffic filled, Final Destination!

A definite add-on to my re-read list!
Mystylight chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
Thanks for your Nice story! It was a pleasure to read until the end!
It was nice to have some of Edward ' s feelings.
Mystylight chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I don't understand why your story has so few reviews! It's wondurful so far! I loved the "clin d'œil" to twilight whith the mosquitos blood singing and the hurrican James!
(I'm french so I appologise if I made mistakes with my grammar!)
frantic-daydreamer chapter 11 . 2/10/2016