Reviews for The Crossing
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yes. This is beautiful. I'm disappointed that Merlin fell for the trap he was WARNED AGAINST but sometimes our young warlock is not the brightest. It was frustrating but totally in character. And it was lovely to see Freya again and have her help in his quest. Great work.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
-grabby hands- I needed Merlin/Freya goodness. The realism of this with canon and I loved their scene together. So emotional and loving. ;W; Exactly how I love them.
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This had me in tears. Beautiful. I love the relationship between Merlin & Freya. I also love how you had him say her name. In 3x13 where Merlin sees Freya in the water, the way he says her name, I have never had an actor make me cry from just one simple word. The way he says her name and how his voice breaks. That one word is filled with question, confusion, longing, grief, love, wonder, everything. I just kept re-watching him say her name again and again.

This was great. Thanks for the Halloween treat!
feathersofgold chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Really well written! Kept me engrossed all the way through. I like the idea of Merlin taking on a more active role as Emrys.
Naleky chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Great story! I loved the part with Freya! And I love ghost stories in general, so you really made me happy with this one-shot. :)
If you're as obsessed with Halloween/Samhain stories as I am, maybe you should check out the "Merlin Horror Fest" on LiveJournal. I personally can't wait for this year's results! ;)
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 1 . 10/19/2013