Reviews for Juvie Days
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I love it keep adding to it plz
MalFangirl629 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This...was...AWESOME! I absolutely loved this fic! I hope you continue with this story! Its amazing so far! :D
ThisBiHasSwag chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I had a good idea for you're fanfic. Ok, here is what I had in mind. When I read you're fanfic I pictured this for another chapter:
PS: Katlynne McLean is supposed to be Chris's wife. :-)

(Mal\Mikes point of view.)

I sat there, rocking back and forth, crying. "Stop..." I wispered. "Stay in control of your mind. Stay calm...stay calm...stay..." That'swhen she came in to the empty, lonely, white room. My personal therapist, Katlynne McLean.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Cool nice story. Sry I suck revw
TopazDove chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
*squeals* SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! And can it be Malcan (Mal x Dubcan)!? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014

Rin155 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it you should write more your great at it! 5/5 stars
Narrative Rock chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You need to write a sequel, that was awesome!
SandraStar66 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh my goodness that was epic! Too good, but poor Blake and Mary, Mal is so evil. But it still sucks that he's gone, stupid tdas ending :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
When Duncan said, "what Mal meant-everything," what does that mean? I was confused at that part but this whole story was so good. You should definitely add on to this.
Nignig chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
beautiful.
Malinda chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi I'm in love with mike/mal!PLEASE MAKE A SEQUIAL! I read this like 7 times loving every bit
Professor Owlfeather chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is. . .

This is absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is epic! I'm obsessed with Mike and Mal as well and can't wait for the next episode of All Stars! :) Maybe when the next few episodes come out, you'll make a sequel?
Celeste chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I'm a tad confused. During the group session what did Mal mean? When he made Mary cry?