Reviews for The Day His Heart Stopped
Darth-Taisha chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
I understand, college has to come first. Update when you can, because this story is just too awesome to leave unfinished.
Darth-Taisha chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
I really liked Noroi in this chapter. This story is so wonderful I hope you update it soon.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much on this site over the past year. I had a lot going on in my life, I hope all is well with you and I look forward to getting caught up on your stories.
jex the dork chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Is this story going to be continued this was amazing
Akira-Luna chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Please update, love this story!
mariawalker112 chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
We love you tooo but not to rush you or anything (HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE) ok I was kidding but try not to leave us hanging and as always love your stories
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
This story is good I hope you can update soon :)
jprefe chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
your fuckng amazing. how do u do that. readng ur work is like riding a roller coaster, it made me crazy cause idk what will happen next. and it so exciting! now i'm craving for more. hope u continue this soon.
Bichebleue chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Hi !

I'm not a SasuHina shipper but some fanarts brings me here and I don't regret it. Really, I didn't imagine this two could be matched as well as you describe them. Your story is very nice and interesting (with Naruto and Ino and Sakura witches, I didn't expected that xD). So even if I think Hinata (in the manga) has more chance to be with Naruto that Sasuke, I really appreciate her to be with Sasuke !
So, I'm waiting for the next chapters.

PS : excuse-me for mistakes, I'm not an English native speaker '
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Whoa I really like the development of Hinata and Sasuke. Everyone is so crazy it's awesome. The only problem I have is the scenes are so jumpy. One minute they're walking outside and talking, and the next Hinata is in her sweatpants at home. It's confusing because there's no transition.

Itachi is so crazy, I hope he doesn't take Hinata away from Sasuke, or better yet... I hope she doesn't succumb to him.

I was actually wishing to see more of Sakura and Ino, pretty bummed that they died :( love Narutos character in the recent chapters, he seems more real and in character. This is awesome, there's so much going on... I'm a little bit overwhelmed hehe. You're really an amazing author, I haven't read anything like this before
Syd monster12 chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
Ommmggggg I can't wait for you to keep writing! I'm also in college and I play volleyball for my school and this weekend I was re-reading your story on the van! I can't wait for you to post another chapter!
Fher34 chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
*dies.
When I saw the email I had a heart attack. Then I saw the number of words and the title and KNEW.
LOL but I get u. School is hard D: good luck
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Uhuh... I'll just wait ya here...
blackfeather9 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
nuoooo it was just getting gooooood. PLEASE UPDATE!
Jinxxerz chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
I am obsessed with this story! Soooo can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully you'll update soon. I noticed you haven't since March, but I totally get that. Everyone gets busy..

This is by far one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. And I've read a crap load of them. I'm so curious about what will happen with all the characters!
kandita chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Wft is going on here! So manat twist and turns...and that girl Noroi she was from Itachi's memory. What role will she play exactly? Is she from the Hyuga? And, what is it that Itachi feels for Hinata? He seems to have some romantic feeling towards the girl(besides trying to get to Sasuke). But, there must be a reason. And, Oro what is he planning? I'm positive it has everything to don with Sasuke. I wish Itachi would kill him and be done...

Again there is so many other tings I want to ask but I will wait for future chapters to see if I get my curiosity amswered