Reviews for Thirty Second Romances
Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
are you purposely trying to write like a retarded thirteen year old? and do you have any idea about actual romance and sex? or for that matter creative writing?
Silvermoon66 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
That was actually a little more disturbing then what i wanted, but it was still good :)
(Even though it was a fair bit out of character :D)
onlykittens chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
This is hilarious, simply because most fics follow these same plot lines.
ph6fingeredman chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
I love these romances. I don't really have the hang of this review thing so in short: well done and keep up the good work!
ChaosOfTheUniverce chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
hehe, i luv how you make all the pairings look stupid:):):) you have a point, pairings really don't work in hp fanfics, they just come out sounding stupid:0

Niki chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
hahahah! This is HILARIOUS! ]
newcomer chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
oh my
white wolf chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
this is so pointless im going to be laughthing for ages,just a remark, the ratingwould be more correct if it was R.:D:D:D
GiGgLyGaL chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
this is sick and it is the DEFINITION of sick and wrong...but really good! keep writing!

Lacy chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
omg that was hilarious please write more..

i must say the r/hr one is the funniest

like omg
OhMyFuckingGodWhatHappend chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
So long as you never repeat this to anyone. But ... I have read myself a few Ron/Ginny stories that I'm sure would be great to make fun of. It may take a bit for you to dig some up but believe me they are there. Most of them consist of some pointless plot where someone (mostly a boyfriend) hurt Ginny and then Ron conforts her in a completely "brother" like way. When suddenly he's turned on by being so close to Ginny etc. They normally have sex because Ginny becomes interested in why Ron is turned on and just suddenly becomes this little imp that wants to "help" her brother as he helped her.
Another odd one I read was of Ron and the twins. The twins had been "having fun" for years in their room at night and Ron liked to watch without them knowing. When one night he's caught etc. You get where it goes.
More unmentioned relationships I've read are Snape/Padfoot, Padfoot/Prongs, Padfoot/Harry, Padfoot/Ginny, Lupin/Ginny, Harry/Ron, Ginny/Hermione, Padfoot/Hermione, The Twins/and those two chicks they asked to the ball, Ron/Lavender Brown, Harry/Luna, Neville/Luna, also I suggest you do one on a Mary Sue relationship. Well I can't think of anymore relationships right now off the top of my head but I am sure there are more and when I think of them I'll post them.
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I like the end part about the comfort sexin the great hall. It was nice. ;)
elliy2002 chapter 9 . 3/30/2004