Reviews for Harry Potter: Strength of a Family
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 66 . 7/8
I loved this story! They should totally take out: Fudge, Umbridge and Malfoy using Rita Skeeter! Update soon please!
mworth1019 chapter 66 . 7/5
What a great chapter... glad to have you back, had to re read this but worth it. Please keep it coming...
Erimenthe chapter 66 . 7/1
Agh! Can someone please take care of Sharptooth...and Umbridge of course. This is really getting out of hand. They are fighting a bunch of separate groups now and it's going to make it so hard to fix even one thing like that. Ugh..they need help soon. Hopefully Hermione's plan to use Skeeter will actually work and not backfire after everything else.
This story is absolutely amazing. I just finished reading from start to finish. Thank you for the detailed way in which you write. This story caught my attention and kept it from the very beginning. I eagerly await the continuation of this wonderful story
Hii

Enjoyed reading this story...

Hope you will continue and update soon

Waiting for the next chapter..

Sushanth
csheila chapter 66 . 6/19
Great story onall levels. War with Goblins is a great idea. But I can't understand why the family hasn't left. They are inviting murder.

Might be nice to see them Relocate. Or else lead counter offensive.

I can't imagine it would not spill over to muggles
antiginnyharry chapter 49 . 6/18
in re-reading the last few Chapters I noticed you were mentioning Seamus Finnigan, but you had stated that his mother did not let him return due to sharing a dorm with Harry Potter. Other than that excellent story.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 66 . 6/18
nice update, so sharptooth is surrounded by his most trustworthy guards somehow the potters need to get their evidence to the goblin high council for support and to take sharptooth down for the murder of all those goblins, i like what they are going to make rita do in order to get rid of umbridge, waiting for more
Midnight Angels chapter 66 . 6/16
So the Ministry has gone Full Trump. They should know that you NEVER go Full Trump.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 48 . 6/14
The punishment Harry gave to Draco Malfoy was perfect! In canon, Ginny Weasley should have also been punished. Not only did she bring the diary to Hogwarts and write in it, but she had the audacity to ransack Harry's dorm room to get back the diary. She should have been forced to get treatment from St. Mungo's. I'm sure that the hospital would have been able to help Ginny without having to cost an arm and a leg. They could have had a special fund set up for people who could not afford the costs. I also think Dumbledore is an idiot for thinking that Harry should have just forgiven Draco Malfoy. What Draco and his father did put several students in danger including petrifying some students and Filch's cat!
Jarno chapter 66 . 6/13
While I'm a fan of your story, I have to say though: how are the Potters not advocating for total war against the Goblins? In your story the Goblins have just attacked a hospital. That in itself is not only an act of war but would in the normal world be considered a war crime. So no, total war is exactly the way to go. The way for any peaceful solution is long gone when one of the sides conducts a war crime.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 6/13
Intriguing first chapter.
0sef chapter 66 . 6/13
disapointing and previsible like every fucking chapter for the last 5 to 10... it's called "Harry-Potter-Strength-of-a-Family". What bloody strength ? They are USELESS AND STUPID ! They have a proof of that they are not responsible yet don't use it, they KNOW after moroningly go to encouter the goblin king that he is the one responsible and they still do nothing -.-

Now for some reason you fucking put Umbrige in Hogwart for no reason so you can once against just follow the fucking books with changing only minor things... And Guess WHAT, they do have parent but they will still letting themeselves being tortured even when one of theme is the niece of the DLME AND the other are Aurors. THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID !

The potter could be dead since they serve NO purpose -.-. Same for the fucking longbottom...

They can use the blood quill to arrest umbridge and start getting back some of their lost pollitical power but NOOOOO let's just do nothing and just start a club so that you can once again follow the fucking book -.-

Ah its sooo frustrating to wait an update only to be disapointed each time ! So yeah it's your story and i know you really put efort to write it and that you are free to write what you want but if you just want to parrot the books just say it and i will stop reading it. I already fucking know the end, I read it 10 years ago !
happylady chapter 66 . 6/13