Reviews for Sherlock Goes to Dixie
katierosefun chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I loved reading this story! You should write more 'Elementary' fics!
Sherlockian89 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Great story and who doesn't love a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
chelsearthompson chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
This was fantastic! Felt just like watching one of the better episodes! Good characterization, and I really felt like the inner thoughts worked for all the characters.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Niiiice ending! This read exactly like a good episode- the answers fit the questions. I also love that you really sympathized with the food blogger who killed his ex friend- even though obviously murder is never a good out ;) Sherlock's treatment of Mycroft and then his preoccupation/thoughtful comments at the end were so very Sherlock. Great descriptions too. An adventure down south. Happy sigh. Loved it. Great job :) x
Wandering Browncoat chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
What a brilliant way to end the story :D Nicely wrapped up, and Joan and Sherlock sharing a moment. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for your other stuff.
Wahoogal06 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Well done! No need to apologize for the delay as this chapter-indeed the whole story-were well worth the wait. I don't know if I've mentioned this in other chapter reviews but the way you've infused each update with details that not only added to the story but included us readers in the mystery was truly inspiring. I was trying to catch the killer along with Sherlock and Watson and the ending (and surprise twist in chapter 8!) were great! I hope you've enjoyed writing Sherlock fan fiction as much as you enjoy writing Star Trek fan fiction because I am a fan of yours in both series and I can't wait to read more. Thank you again so much for sharing your work with all of us and I look forward to more mysteries in the future!

P.S. I also really loved the observations you made at the end of the chapter-Joan watching Sherlock, studying his moods, etc. Very spot on and very well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I loved how she could read all his nuanced tells.
time-converges chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Aw, I love this - a great mystery, and you captured the subtlety of their relationship so well! And all the details from the trip were perfect - the reality of it made the story even more grounded. It was wonderful to read, and I hope we'll see more of you!
renaid chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
This is delightful! I'm so glad to see the end rolling in, just like Sherlock tends to present them. Nice ending, too, with a justified villain!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Another great chapter! I love how well imagined the details are. Just like on the show I find myself actually picking up knowledge in your story- the shrimp...the turtle nets...really interesting and original. Kudos :) also, the Mycroft/Joan/Sherlock dynamic is great- you nailed the tension and Sherlock's behaviour and Mycrofts inscrutability again. Love it x
TadPole11 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Another great update. I get the feeling that Mycroft has had to smooth things over because of his brother, more than a few times in their lives!

I have no idea what your plans are, but I'm perfectly happy with this being a gen fic. I don't see sexual/romantic chemistry with Joan and Sherlock, and I don't want to. That's not what they are to each other.
I like the idea *in theory*, of Mycroft and Joan, in fics. Not too sure how I'd feel about it on the show, though. I don't think I could take one more episode of how Sherlock acted in The Marchioness.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I'm kind of glad it wasn't any of the Southerners, really, they take enough heat from Yankee's already. So loved that twist at the end.

Please-more Joan/Sherlock UST. No Joan/Mycroft romance. Bleahh, Bleah, pituoi! Yuck!
Jj chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm really curious to see where you take this story. Thanks for posting!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I've just found and caught up with this... Seriously, wow! It's so brilliantly written - You've captured the inner workings/musings of Sherlock and Watson superbly; and adding Mycroft is like icing on the cake - I LOVED how he and Sherlock were together. I'm most definitely looking forward to an update :D
renaid chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Sherlock actually knows HOW to pump gas? I mean, he should understand the theory, but I would think it something he'd never lower himself to do. You can pay people for that, you know! ;)

So, interesting. Mycroft definitely wants something, but we're left wondering what it is. A blogger does seem like a much better choice as a killer in this scenario. Sherlock's letting his issue with his brother cloud his mind.