Reviews for Iron Bear
Something Unpretty chapter 1 . 6/30
Hey, I've read this fic before, and I really love your writing, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking a prompt. If so, read on, if not, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So, the prompt. Go to Youtube and look up Three Wishes- The Pierces. I hope you like the song, but I understand that everyone's tastes are different. Still, I ask that you write a fic about Tony Stark based off of it. I just heard the first part of the song and thought of him. Preferably, if there is a pairing, I'd like it to be Stark/Rogers, but if you take this prompt, the story is yours, and I've no control over it. Go nuts!
chacra chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
ohh so cute and also so sad! but you bet they're good together!
Rika100 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Aww this one very good. Sad for Tony but is was nice of Steve for being there even when it seemed like Tony didn't want him there.
A. Zap chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Ah, this feels... I loved this entire fic. It was cute and yet emotional at the same time.
puzzlemistress chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
Loki'sArmy0602 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Aww this was so cute and sweet. The stony feels! Loved this chapter. Please update soon
Sandy-wmd chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Awww, Tony should have told Steve he really needed to go, then whisper in his ear all the things they can do *after* the meeting. :)
Rika100 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Aww isn't that cute. :) I love Steve getting his way and Tony unable to say no. :) Awesomeness!
chacra chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
oh so cute! love your "oh. oh." Tony really isn't that brilliant when he's sleepy! really love it! wonder how the last will be like!
marianne chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Everyone should have his Tonybear. Gonna make one. LOL. Made already about 15 handmade bearsThe most got a home. Now a Tonybear is just for
Rika100 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Another successful chapter :) I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)
Loki'sArmy0602 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Aww so cute. I love this story, please update soon, i love it.
Sandy-wmd chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Awww, Steve is so cute when he's embarrassed to ask a favor. :)
chacra chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
lol! ah Tony is a big softy! glad to read you! read you soon!
Rindou Kiara chapter 3 . 10/26/2013