Reviews for It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus
JeDorsToutLeTemps chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
So far it's really compelling!
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Great story so far! I see you have not updated it in a while and hope that your muse for it will return soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS GOLD! PLEASE UPDATE
katerinapevrna chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I just find this story I like it... very funny I laughed so hard I was crying! update soon please keep going k
carlatatab chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Updated! please !
chillwithJyl chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Update please :D
Fanficqueen306 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
OMG! i love this story! i cant wait for you to write more. i love the way they talk its the best! write more soon its killing me to know what happends!
JuseaPeterson chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I’m so glad that you did update this story! I’ve wanted to read more about it and I had been thinking about it since next month is October.

I really love this chapter. I love how Klaus and Caroline were able to talk some more and that she was telling him stuff about how the present day is different. I don’t blame Elijah for thinking something had happened since Klaus and Caroline had fallen asleep in the same bed. I did love that Elijah talked to Caroline because he cares about his brother.

I’m glad that Lexi and Katherine are both staying. I love all the interactions between them even just the smallest things like comments being made and such. And I liked how they all sat on the porch and talked more.

I absolutely love Klaus and Caroline’s first kiss. It was perfect. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
layaboo chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Update soon
KlarolinLover chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I love it!
Fey27 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
love the story! great writing, great plot and great pairings! please update soon and give me more klexi(kol/lexi) and kalijah!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Really fun so far.
Fey27 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
lol when that read part came, twilight was EXACTLY wat i thought! and the flashback was very emotional, my kol :'((((
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Lexi is super bitchy. I'm surprised everyone is friends with her. I've not heard of hocus pocus but I like the idea.
Fey27 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
must be annoying to have such old males in ur house. it is really funny. i hope it never happens to me. wait, if the guy is kol then...i'll make an exception:p