Reviews for Cold
pharohtrinity chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
this was a simple and effective dark Doctor story. I think you wrote this really well.
DoctorWho42 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Wait. No. It just ends there? Ten doesn't get better? No! Just no! Agh! Good story though. Bit darker than what I would usually read without the happy ending, but still good.
eva chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
you should have her kill herself
thebeastinsideusall chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
oh god! please say theres more! o-o
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
PLEASE TELL ME TEN GETS BETTER
AND WHY DID TORCHWOOD THREE HAVE TO DIE
*wails in pain*
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I loved this story! I love all the pop culture references and when they watched him in Harry Potter! That was awesome! I keep thinking of him in Secret Smile as I read this. Great job! I love how you make him dark but also real and gradual. Brilliant writing!
ErikLover12345 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Whoa...just...whoa...this is some angst with drama on the side. Great job! Took a while for the sequel but very good :) Can you give me the link to the "Cold" YouTube video please?
Goddess of Night Eternal Faith chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Can you please write more ? I want to see roses reaction and the doctors but I really loved this it was fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
please write more
tardisallonsy10 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Loved the chameleon circuit references. Teenage rebel is my favorite song!
TuiYLa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Ah, I got very excited when I saw this :D I really like the video, and I can't really express how happy I am to read an actual fic about it. Love the Harry Potter reference, and also the way you portrayed the emotions of the Doctor and Rose. Maybe it was a bit fast, but I still love it, and I'm waiting for more!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Holy crap on a cracker! I can't even begin to say how much I loved your dark Doctor! Everyone writes him alway like that jolly guy that's happy Rose is back. Your story was an excellent change for once! Thank you for sharing this with us!