Reviews for Humanity's Last Stand
Zilcho chapter 18 . 7/19
Shaping up, just a little annoying that more and more mysteries come up and the picture clears so slowly. Worst is that I cought up now, telli g you that I hope you update soon would be pointless as I'd like you to update your other stories too so keep writing on what you find the most interesting and I'll keep reading your stories in whatever pace they are updated in.
Zilcho chapter 17 . 7/19
That gave me goose bumps, they way you weave in bsg in to this, when the characters exclaim what it is gives bag flashbacks. It fits with the story so well. These other stories other than sharingan devil and kamikaze legend truly shows a greater depth
Zilcho chapter 13 . 7/19
This naruto actually suprised me , he is developing different than what I would have guessed and its turning in to a mighty fine story. You keep coming up with good stories so I hope you find it entertaining to keep writing for a long time.
Michael williams chapter 3 . 7/19
Hey I have not signed into fan fiction as a user yet but I love it story's bro there amazing.
Brehze chapter 18 . 7/7
Great story please post soon
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 18 . 7/6
Cool please continue
TheDangerousPotato chapter 6 . 7/4
Another Masterpiece so far.

10/10

-DangerousPotato
phv1993 chapter 1 . 7/2
I want to ask.. is this naruto a decendent of kaiser naruto from sharingan devil
abrar.25hyder chapter 18 . 7/2
Your The Sharingan Devil fic was awesome And interesting ending writing for you to update this fic. Hope it ends awesomly like The Sharingan Devil
Please update soon...I really like all your storyes but please finish this one...pleeeeeeeaaasssseee
Fiction4519 chapter 18 . 6/28
I really am enjoying this story. I look forward to next update.
Battle star Galatia reference!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 18 . 6/8
Awesome story I hope you continue
objection234 chapter 17 . 6/7
Apollo, Starbuck, and a priestess named Maya.

If I were a gambling man, I'd call you a fan of Ace Attorney.
darkguitaristsince1997 chapter 18 . 5/28
please update soon can't wait to read this story it's so freaking awesome