Reviews for Humanity's Last Stand
You enjoy writing these dark-ish harem-ish stories don't you? I must say I enjoy a reading them as well, you are a master Writter indeed, props you my friend, continue with the awesomeness! -Cvoja
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 2 . 8/1
Nice story. Really its like one of the best naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin Xover Ive read. However its clear what's going on, Naruto is being manipulated to fight the titans. SERIOUSLY a TITAN who can WRITE yea right.
It will be nice to update something man
I've been waiting for a new chapter an eternity
Dkadarkness chapter 25 . 6/25
Bro?can you update this story? It's so awesome man! Please update it bro!
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 25 . 6/25
Update soon. Please
deandremoses27 chapter 25 . 5/8
Really good when is the next chapter happening
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 25 . 4/18
Bruhhhhh can't wait for the next chapter
Zxynwin chapter 14 . 4/11
Well that's a twist Kakashi...I have some mixed feelings about you now. I'm curious why you chose Apollo for Kakashi and Starbuck for Naruto. I don't think I've seen you explain it anywhere. Honestly I would think Apollo fits Naruto more, blonde and from what others saw he breathed fire which is related to the sun.
Zxynwin chapter 10 . 4/8
Damn really good so far, I wanted to goto sleep a half hour ago but I had to keep reading and find out what happened to Naruto! Naruto is like a cockroach, you just can't kill him. Even though I think I know what you are doing with Shisui given his similarities to Canon Itachi I still don't like him at all, I guess that means you did a good job. I think it's because of Naruto's little sisters death, that was a brutal affair. Because of that I hope Naruto never forgives his father even if he understands why he did it...actually no there is literally no reason to have done that so fuck Shisui.
Zxynwin chapter 4 . 4/8
Kallen? And the Force? Haha that was surprisingly, I wonder if Kallen is an Uzumaki. The Force makes sense since they don't know what to call Chakra.
Zxynwin chapter 2 . 4/8
Oh man I figured you would do something like this but I didn't think it would be her to die...damn. So far I really like this you don't see enough good and well written crossovers. That being said it's obvious that these chapters were written before you were more experienced with the English language. The grammar is much worse than that in Namikaze Legend so far.
Swaggerboy chapter 25 . 3/29
Your story is so good people dont want to review because they want to see the next chapter. Sowwy man
lou2003us chapter 25 . 3/27
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
supermonky18 chapter 25 . 3/16
Please keep writing this story is amazing
DarkGunman410 chapter 25 . 3/12
I almost cried when Kakashi died as you killed him the exact same way as fives from clone wars