Reviews for Humanity's Last Stand
daemon452 chapter 1 . 4/21
In what way is this naruto, all i see is someone named naruto, with NO similarity to naruto, hell, might as well call him Clark kent
Uchiha Gohan chapter 18 . 4/18
I love this story.
Well this was a good chapter so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
JinchuurikiOfTheLeaf chapter 13 . 4/6
Ermahgerds. I nearly cried at the part when you wrote when Naruto had seen his mom and sister wearin the uniforms... ASDFGHJKL
。・・(ノД)・・。
Valdus Hawkflame chapter 9 . 4/6
Just so you know there is an error in the flashback. At least I am pretty sure that there is. From what I have seen there are no kunai launchers in this fanfic, they are weapons from namikaze legend. However you said kunai launcher where I believe you meant Rifle. Other then that this is an awesome story and I hope you continue to update it/not die or quit fanfiction forever.
Valdus Hawkflame chapter 7 . 4/6
Generic random comments ;)
Valdus Hawkflame chapter 4 . 4/6
You are right this is very different from most attack on titan/naruto crossovers. I however think that it works. I have read your other stories(I haven't finished all of the chapters you have put up for "Sharingan Devil", or the ones with less then chapters, but I can tell this is totally your style and you do it well. My suggestion is to not try to hard to make something fit. I have not yet published any stories, but I have quite a bit of experience writing and I think that the only problem I have seen at all in your works are a slight bit of repetitiveness, albeit only occasionally. So all in all great job.
Uchiha Gohan chapter 1 . 4/4
Please update the story fast. Its the most intererting one i've read so far.
Chapter 16: Nuggets

I love this story
Uchiha Gohan chapter 13 . 4/2
I love this story.
Uchiha Gohan chapter 8 . 4/1
This story is great. There is a lot of creativity in it.
a chapter 17 . 3/29
do you have a problem saying the word FUCK
Leinad312 chapter 18 . 3/28
Evil cliffhanger, thanks for the update.