Reviews for Brand New Start
when I have my own...thingamabob, making fanfics of my own, first one gonna be alternate ending of this. I can't enjoy this chapter with all these tears. imagine listening to all gone no escape while reading this chapter. but when I start making stories, i'm starting with alternate ending. this is not how Ellie dies.
Wei Jin chapter 7 . 1/3
Hello! I dont usually leave reviews because I don't like pushing the writers in a direction that I like, but they don't.

This is a dark chapter comparatively. I must say you have brought the darkness in a very real and visceral way. Much like in war there is a losing side, this world also has its own, and you have shown how much it can affect people, even when in the safety of Jackson. Keep doing what you're doing.

-Jin
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
There is nothing wrong with you believing angels. :) Anyway, I love this story from beginning to the end. I do not have a problem about Ellie's death at all. Kudos for having the guts to do it. It is very sad how some people are upset and hate the entire story and you about her death. It's just a story. Well then again you did said you expecting some hate. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
dude, fix this! there are angry people who might come after you for what you have done. so fix this please! and merry Christmas or fixmas. sorry.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
dude, you just broke the one and only The Last Of Us commandment:
Thall shalt not harm Ellie in any particular manner! those who do so shall be punished with brutal beatdown or death!
AspectOfCourage chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Lmfao...you killed Ellie off? The hell was runnin' through your head boy?

Unfortunately, I won't be bothering to read your "spinoff", if that's what you can really call it. You'll probably just have us, the reader, bond with somebody again just to have them killed off in a stupid way.

Honestly, 19 chapters and this is what we get in the end? You do realize the game's ending was actually BETTER than this, right? At least she LIVES.

When your story's ending is worse than the game, that's when you know you have a serious problem.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Wow! If people are so upset about Ellie's death in a fanfiction story, then I hate to see the reactions if she died in the game. lol! I like Ellie too but I am not freaking out about her death. I love this story from the beginning to the end, especially the last chapter so emotional. Keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
forget working on your new story, make an alternative ending. where a certain someone won't die. or something. just don't let the awesome, cool and badass redheaded girl die in it if you make it.
ForGG chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
I spent...at least four hours reading this and THIS is what I get in the end? Here's a little tip. Nobody gives a shit about your stupid sequel with Jeffrey Lawson. WHAT WE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT, WAS ELLIE. AND YOU FUCKING KILLED HER YOU TROLL.

There's no fucking way Ellie would act this stupid. Your message behind this story is true, but it was executed the wrong way. I don't give a fuck if this is your story, I'd take the game's ending over this any day.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
listen, maybe you could make an alternative ending to this. like...um..how it should have ended. from youtube. just make a ending where Ellie lives to the ending cuz you got lots of people crying and probably want to get you cuz their mad. and please do that for me please. I was crying like 100% and im saying that the ending to TLOU is better than this. at least Ellie's alive at the end.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
This is the same guest to telll you that Ellie's last name was Williams, according to Japanese manual. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I already read this incredible story. I was going back and reading it again. :) You might be the only author who killed Ellie off. I give you big pops for that consider how popular she is. Poor Joel, losing both of his baby girls. :( I heard you plan on revamped this story. I think this story don't need revamped but I don't mind reading the revision version. Just don't change it too much, Ok? ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
you know, she shoulda gone three to three. but instead, you decide to kill nearly almost everybody's favorate character! I was really disappointed. you think maybe you could do an alternative ending or something. you know, new fanfiction idea.
Cass87 chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
What an beautiful story! Everything happen to poor Ellie in this story. She got an concussion, sprain her ankle, hurt her chest, beat up by drunken Joel, gotten sick, almost got raped, want to jail, and gotten killed. :( I really doubt Joel had gotten over Ellie's death. Anyway incredible story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I liked how you did an original song, but if you didnt, Say Something by A Great Big World would have gone really nice. If you listen to it i would bet you would agree.