Reviews for Strawberry Perfection
Will you be continuing this? It's really amazing and I would love to read more
I came across this story a long time ago and after I read it I was sad because I thought that it would be one of those fanfictions that would not be finished. So when I went to read it again and I saw more chapters I had a legitimate fangirl moment haha. I love the pairing and the story itself is written very well, everyone is so in character its awesome. Thanks for writing!
LoveableOkie chapter 16 . 1/30
Luuuuvvvvv it
When do they figure out he's Sesshomaru?
nadeshiko 80 chapter 16 . 1/14
i am happy (?) la cosa es que i don not speak inglinsh :,v i speak spanish. me gusta tu historia quisiera que la siguas :) es hermosa te juro que llore con el final del capitulo :,) espero que actualices pronto :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
I'm honestly thinking: What time did he go to sleep? Unless he slept at 3:00 AM, I'd be thinking he should man up. I've slept at 4:00 on a school night doing an essay and waking up at 7:20 to go to school. On multiple occasions. And I was just fine. Tired, but just fine. I've never fallen asleep during school. And FYI even though I'm in 8th grade,my middle school is INFAMOUS for it's homework and heavy backpacks. So I've stayed up past 1:00 AM doing schoolwork since 6th grade more times than I can count. Hell, staying up past 12:00 AM is basically part of my daily sleeping schedule now. I know he's in high school and constantly fighting hollows, but unless you went to sleep at 3:00 AM or so, you shouldn't be falling asleep in class, even in history class (I have Humanities twice a day, every day, and it's boring as hell. So yes, I know what I'm talking about.)

Rant over, sorry. But anyways, great job on this story. I don't normally like yaoi, with the exception of the occasionally BL, but this story seems really good and well detailed. Hope you continue to update.
Yana5 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
yanchoco chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
omg! i found this story and the result this is really epic! hope you'll update soon..
btw, gravitation is old anime rite? eh? or not?
hypersreak chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
Poor Masaru :( but Ichigo to the rescue! I liked this chapter a lot :)
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
loved it
Raven Fay chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
I really like what you have here, and I don't mean to be rude what's so ever. However this chapter felt a little more jumpy then the rest, with very little details. But other then that keep doing what your doing and I think you have something good.
Oop chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
Aw poor sesshy :( I love the story though! They're I'm character and it's just so good.
Yukia96 chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
Please update soon
And I didn't really get it, did she really do "that" to him?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
I am utterly devoted to this story and can't wait to watch it pan out. You rock!
Enjali chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
Ichigo, you did a good thing by killing that thing... *Growling*