Reviews for Strawberry Perfection
Enjali chapter 12 . 9/20
I can't wait to see Ichigo's face when Sesshy turns back to normal and he finds out that he fell in love with a VERY powerful demon. I bet that Sesshy's face is going to be even better when he find out that he fell in love with a human. :)
TaitZu-chan chapter 12 . 9/20
Heh, the Orihime vision was brilliant! Can't wait for more Sess/Ichi love~~~!
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 12 . 9/20
loved it
isis424 chapter 11 . 9/13
MORE!
Enjali chapter 11 . 9/13
I wonder when and how Masaru will his memories back. I also want to know when he's going to turn back into a demon. Oh, Ichigo is going to flip out when he finds out who he is.
Black Bankai chapter 11 . 9/13
That was awesome!
TaitZu-chan chapter 11 . 9/13
Yayyyy new chapter! I've been waiting for this! Can't wait for the next one!
Yukia96 chapter 10 . 5/11
Please continue this, it so good and I want Ichigo and Masaru (Shesshomaru) to get together soon
cristha chapter 10 . 4/29
Hello tal ves you not speak spanish o como sea q se escriba pero x favor quisiera q la sigas t lo pido con el kokoro xfa y
Silvermist023 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Mr. Higurashi is Shippo right? I can't think that anyone else has a spinning top and he must have taken Higurashi name from Kagome as her son... S.H. Kitsune- Shippo Higurashi Kitsune...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
More please! I absolutely love good yaoi stories and this one is turning out to be one. *brings out a tray of cookies* New kind recipe of cookie, shaped like a Y and covered in blue frosting with black sprinkles. Yookies! -anyone using this word without permission will be sued! Love, Dragon Queenstill having issues with setting up account here. (p.s. the writer is hereby given permission to use my word for stories
vampireknight08 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I LOVE THIS SORY SOOOOOOO MUCH!
IT'S AMAZING!
Mondtanz chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Good solution you found for healing "Masaru". It stands to reason that the physical damage and change from demon to human had to be held separate somehow. A miko's barrier would be logical.
So Koga is being his usual charming self (note sarcasm)? I wonder how Orihime will fare with the wolf pack. Will Masaru be searching for her? After all she healed him and has just been effectively abducted.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Enjali chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Well, Orihime just met the wolf pack. I hate to be her though.
TaitZu-chan chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Yeaaa, new chapter! But where was Ichigo? I wanted to read about him! Next chapter pleaseee~~~!