Reviews for Strawberry Perfection
BabyLiz95 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Man I love it! I hope to see more. I love that I can read the emotions through I can't wait for more Ichigo and Sesshomaru Action. LOL there so perfect for one another. Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
noooooooooooooooooo! write/post more like freakin now! it was just getting good!
littleinu0012 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Gud!Laughing a lot!
Stillnight chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I find this amusing. Sure, I'm unwavering Grimmjow/Ichigo fangirl, but I'm not aversed to try this pairing. Interesting, it is at least. Good going
isis424 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
MORE! ! ! !
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I love it. Especially the pairing is a great Idea. I mean the similarily that
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love this story is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I am a crazy yaoi fan that has been looking for this pair for a long time so please continue writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I love your story
sugarcadet chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Tgis story is hilarious! ! I now there is a plot there if you squint hard enough. But please continue!
Mondtanz chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I like this story because I think it is well written. The interaction of the characters fit and the plot is progressing at a nice pace. Usually yaoi isn't my cup of tea, but as long as the story is good, I don't mind.
Masaru having Sesshomaru's manners and way of speaking as well as a similar scent - I wonder how long the InuCrew will take to find out that something fishy is going on. Especially if Sessh doesn't show up. And how is Orihime going to get to the Feudal Era?
So keep up the good work, you have just gained another follower ;-)
Lady Phame87 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I'm loving the story line can't wait to read more
ravecrazeglitch chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
ooh the princess has a crush
NGBW chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I loved the chapter, as well as the previous. I got behind on my reading so enjoyed them both in one shot. The attitudes between Ichigo, Inuyasha, and Masura are really funny and entertaining. I also liked how you went back to the present time and covered a little of Ichigo's absence.
Spartaca chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
OMG you updated so quickly! I love this story. Not many people think like you do, and I have to say, out of all the Inuyasha/bleach fics I've read this has to be my favorite, and not just for its refreshing originality. I love your writing, and will continue to enjoy this story for as long as you keep updating.